My Xbox is not working

Discus and support My Xbox is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox was updating a game then it stopped working properly and now I can't uninstall the game or fix it in any way b9b83fbb-07f0-4380-9fc7-167f36e8eb07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AskedJam4413665, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. My Xbox is not working


    my Xbox was updating a game then it stopped working properly and now I can't uninstall the game or fix it in any way

    :)
     
    AskedJam4413665, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    My Xbox Is Not Working

    If you have Time Warner try this fix for the wifi / reboot issue.

    1.Open a web browser.

    2.Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. (Example
    http://192.168.0.1/ )

    3.The gateway will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is the user name “admin” and the password is “password”.

    4.From the menu on the left select Gateway.

    5.From the submenu on the left select Connection.

    6.From the next submenu select WiFi.

    7.Under Private WiFi Network select Edit on the Network you wan to use.

    8.Select the "Show More Security Options" (allow the pop up)

    9.Select WPA TKIP (about the 6th option from the bottom)

    10. Press Apply. (confirm the prompt about WPS no one used that and it is kind of insecure)

    11. Select Save.
     
    Hordie, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. My Xbox Is Not Working

    Even if it's out of warranty, give xbox support a call (1 800 4my xbox in the US.. don't even bother with chat) and let them trouble shoot this irregularity for you.
     
    ElectroFlying, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. Alliance United Win User

    My XBox is not working

    Hi Happy Jennifer2,

    To help you better is this error message occurring when trying to launch a game or app? If so, lets try to power cycle your console by holding the power button on the console for 8-10sec. till the system shuts down completely. Then, please unplug the console
    from the wall outlet for 3-5min. (NOTE: Please make sure the console is plugged directly into the wall and not into a power-strip or serge protector as this can cause system issues).

    If the issue continues, lets remove the game/app and re-install it. You may do this by going to My games & apps>Game/app>Highlight the title and press the menu button to manage game. You'll see the option to uninstall. Then, lets clear all local save data
    from the console to determine if there was a corruption when attempting to save. This can be done by going to Settings>System>Storage. You'll be asked to restart the console when this is complete.

    When the console powers on, lets go to your Ready To Install list to re-download the title.

    Let us know how it goes!
  5. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

    my xbox is not working

    So are you saying that the controller itself isnt working or are you having a problem with the console itself?
  6. Ejbejos Win User

    my Xbox not working

    it looks like it helped thanks, but the external drive stopped working for a change xd
  7. Hordie Win User

    My Xbox Is Not Working

    If you have Time Warner try this fix for the wifi / reboot issue.

    1.Open a web browser.

    2.Log into the router by entering the default gateway into the address bar of the internet browser. (Example
    http://192.168.0.1/ )

    3.The gateway will then prompt for a user name and password. The default is the user name “admin” and the password is “password”.

    4.From the menu on the left select Gateway.

    5.From the submenu on the left select Connection.

    6.From the next submenu select WiFi.

    7.Under Private WiFi Network select Edit on the Network you wan to use.

    8.Select the "Show More Security Options" (allow the pop up)

    9.Select WPA TKIP (about the 6th option from the bottom)

    10. Press Apply. (confirm the prompt about WPS no one used that and it is kind of insecure)

    11. Select Save.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

    My Xbox Is Not Working

    Even if it's out of warranty, give xbox support a call (1 800 4my xbox in the US.. don't even bother with chat) and let them trouble shoot this irregularity for you.
Thema:

My Xbox is not working

Loading...
  1. My Xbox is not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...