my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

Discus and support my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by moej1, May 18, 2019.

1. moej1
    moej1 Guest

my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ?

thanks

:)

moej1, May 18, 2019
  2. moej1 Win User

I cant answer the questions i never set it up in the first place
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Moe!

What kind of an Xbox are we talking about? Xbox One? Xbox 360? If it's an Xbox One you can reset your

Xbox One Passkey
    by following the link provided. If it's an
    Xbox 360 Passcode
    , follow the other link provided. Let us know if either one works for you!
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

I copied the following from this page. Let me know if this resolves your
    issue:

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Devices.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
  5. moej1 Win User

thank you for the quick reply its xbox 360
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello moej1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to remove the parental lock from an Xbox 360? Are you referring to parental settings that are placed on your account
    on the Xbox One? If you are trying to
    remove the pass code for parental controls
    from an Xbox 360, we suggest utilizing the article that we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one - Similar Threads - locked parental lock

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. Parent lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent lock: So my dad is unrestricted and has no one in family settings, but my dad is parent locked out and I've tried all the settings on the xbox to fix it removing acc, etc. What's happening?...
  6. XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX - parental controls password. (As a parent) How to lock with no chance of breaking?: Hi Is there any type of Xbox (can be an old one, i don't care) where i can set up a Parental Control password and be confident that it cannot be removed? Some links say that a kid with an...
  7. Parent lock on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent lock on xbox 360: My son somehow activated the lock and cant remember the code and the on i got from microsoft for my console does not want to work... Please any advice.. 7abb11d4-eeb8-4abe-8ac4-5295332cbfbf
  8. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...
  9. Parent Security Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Security Lock: Hi. I have an Xbox One and I set up a main account with parental restriction on it. However, when signed out of this account with any other account, these restriction no longer apply. How do I set...
  10. Parent lock reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent lock reset: Hi I have forgotten the parent lock code and the secret question can anyone help? New X Box user? e9636887-1234-463b-bd37-1a23bc3d29ae