My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings.
Discus and support My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As I said my Xbox is lagging and won't open the network settings and if I try it freezes my screen for 5 minutes so I tried powering cycling,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jklolgggg, Jun 20, 2023.
Thema:
My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings.
Loading...
-
My Xbox is lagging and can't open the network settings. - Similar Threads - lagging can't open
-
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
glitches lag and unresponsive consoles
in XboX Insidersglitches lag and unresponsive consoles: I have been herring about people's consoles lagging and not working properly. This is caused by not updating the device or not restarting it. Consoles and other computers need to update or... -
Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging
in XboX InsidersXbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of... -
Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the... -
Xbox controller lags every game on PC after years of working fine — anyone else?
in XboX InsidersXbox controller lags every game on PC after years of working fine — anyone else?: I’ve been gaming on my PC with an Xbox controller for over 2 years without any problems. A few days ago, out of nowhere, my games started lagging badly whenever I use the controller. At first, I... -
Mic is lagging on xbox app on pc
in XBoX on WindowsMic is lagging on xbox app on pc: I have had this issue for a while, and I am not sure what to do anymore. My mic on the xbox app on pc has a 3 second delay, and I am not sure what to do, I have tried everything that I could think... -
Minecraft Bedrock lag
in XBoX on ConsolesMinecraft Bedrock lag: My Minecraft Bedrock will lag if I have apps running in the background, but the apps I have open don't take up much resources. My hardware is I5 13400f 4060 16GB RAM. I believe this device will... -
I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...: I need to know what is the reason 308218ee-646d-4a82-95fe-872f758f27e1 -
The lag is terrible in certain games. DS3, COD and others run fine, Overwatch lags so i can't ...
in XBoX on ConsolesThe lag is terrible in certain games. DS3, COD and others run fine, Overwatch lags so i can't ...: I can play dark souls 3, call of duty, and even rainbow 6 siege without any issues. I have pretty decent internet of 40mb/s. But overwatch is legit unplayable. I lag so bad i can't walk. yet my...