My Xbox is having software issues
Discus and support My Xbox is having software issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try load the game fortnite and I get an error code, I also try going on to net work settings and I get the same error code which is 0xd0000189 there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ooApplez, Jun 30, 2018.
Thema:
My Xbox is having software issues
Loading...
-
My Xbox is having software issues - Similar Threads - having software issues
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Xbox Game Bar is the worst communication software I have EVER used in my entire life.
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Game Bar is the worst communication software I have EVER used in my entire life.: Game Bar is a joke. There is no way an app should be broken for 3+ years with no fix. I have to do all these extra steps just to be able to join a party & half the time I can't even connect. This... -
Have we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet??
in XBoX on ConsolesHave we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet??: Have we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet?? Almost every game I download has the sound. It's been al.ost 6 months since I've bought the xbox x/s... -
My devices have stopped working properly after updates, is this hardware or software?
in XBoX on WindowsMy devices have stopped working properly after updates, is this hardware or software?: Today after updating the driver for my Elite Series 2 controller I noticed fast scroll was enabled in the guide, through button testing I found that 'X' was being pressed when I had a profile... -
Can we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...
in XBoX on WindowsCan we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...: It's very annoying having the software keyboard popup every time you try to type something. Please allow us to disable it or have it turn off automatically when hardware keyboard is present....