my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193...

Discus and support my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is what is displayed on my screen 245709a0-06c6-41ba-9ea4-0afbd7fc92b1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacques Smoof, Jul 6, 2019.

1. my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193...

this is what is displayed on my screen

:)

Jacques Smoof, Jul 6, 2019
  2. RAPTOR416647 Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live is not working in Canada, and the Status Code is 807B0193.
  3. John Freemon Win User

Xbox Service Won't Connect

Update: I'm Getting "Status Code: 807b0193"
  4. JayArbogast Win User

XBox 360 Netflix and Hulu Apps

Were having the same problem with both Netflix and hulu it will throw code 807B0193 and status code 403 we watch them on xbox 360
  5. VG Corpus Win User

status code: 807b0193

One of the steps that can solve the issue its making a factory reset of the network.

Settings > System >Network Settings > Choose your network > Configure network > Additional Settings > Factory reset network settings.

After that you can set up your wireless or ethernet connection to try again to open the apps. Hope it works with you too.
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Status code 807B0193

The users of xbox 360 are experiencing the same problem with the application of netflix, for the moment still no solution for the problem is found.
    I recommend that you wait for xbox to fix the problem with an update or some maintenance of the servers so that everyone can see the application without problem
Thema:

my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193...

1. my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193... - Similar Threads - giving status code

2. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  6. Give mode keeps switching on

in XBoX on Windows
    Give mode keeps switching on: My Give Mode options just keep switching on even though I have turned it off. I do not want to donate and have turned the automatic give mode off, but it just keeps switching on. Please help....
  7. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  8. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  9. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  10. I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away!: I even refreshed my games. I also turned off my Xbox and unplugged my power cord. 03af7d0e-9dbc-4896-b798-8ef2270e5c92