My Xbox is freezing when trying to play games and some just say “took to long”

Discus and support My Xbox is freezing when trying to play games and some just say “took to long” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to restart keeping games and apps and still don’t work 81116dd1-e49d-4b4c-941c-54268a7878bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryan Gaytan, May 27, 2023.

1. Bryan Gaytan
    Bryan Gaytan Guest

I have tried to restart keeping games and apps and still don’t work

:)

Bryan Gaytan, May 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Bryan, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

If you have already performed a factory reset and your console is being provided with proper ventilation, then I'm afraid you will probably have to have your console serviced.

I would still try performing a full factory reset without keeping game and apps beforehand though
  3. IUBrandonUl Win User

E208 0000045D 000000005 Error code problems

But now ever since this happened literally Microsoft explorer an app I use a lot for my MCBE Mods for not only freezes but makes everything lag and it just says normally took to long to start and now my Xbox is just plainly running slower, this is so stupid.

i just turned on my Xbox RN at 10:54 pm and it says FOR SOME REASON "XBOX DASHBOARD TOOK TO LONG TO START"

and then this error code (0x8027025A)

and it just lagged and spammed the same sound for me clicking y profile to sign in bruh

another error code when trying to download my 2nd profile, 0xd00000225

most apps are just opening into a black screen then i get the took to long to start

another error code i just got 2:48 am 0xd0000189

3:07 am: Things are not loading fast what so ever just got another error code 0x80040900

i looked it up and my profile might be corrupt? I dunno I think ima just try to remove and re-add my account from my Xbox, the booting Xbox screen is taking a good minute then to a black screen then it SLOWLY loads.

everything is "Taking too long to load" yep its constantly doing that where apparently everything is taking too long to start My "Settings took too long to load... etc..."
  4. HeatherMcCoog Win User

Games Won't Run

And sometimes when i click the Close button when it says Forza Horizon 4 took took to long to load it freezes of like 10-20 seconds
  5. SILENTKILL168 Win User

Blu Rays with "Current Preview/Trailer" Feature will not play

I'm still having a similar problem but playing any game on my console, it just hangs at the startup and just quits the build and says please try again it took to long to start
  6. MTTSWOLF Win User

Hard freeze while gaming

Sorry it took so long respond, busy at work

but I was a able to try somethings

I used my hard drive on friends xbox 360 no freezes got home to my xbox it froze

brought my xbox to friends house never froze

but when i got home it never froze for many games

until I tried playing with friends that live alone way away

multiable games in a row with these friends it froze

but local friend or by my self it does not freeze

so it must be my internet right?
Thema:

1. My Xbox is freezing when trying to play games and some just say “took to long” - Similar Threads - freezing trying play

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline: Hey good day (night), I’m having a issue with a Xbox one s digital that one day started having issues Loading games right, sometimes textures wouldn’t work or it would crash then one day i turned...
  4. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  5. PC freezes when trying to close Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC freezes when trying to close Steam: When I have finished my gaming on Steam games I try to close Steam but my PC freezes completely and I can't even turn off my PC unless I use the power button. I tried to use Task Manager but the...
  6. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  7. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  8. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  9. Xbox Series X Freezing when trying to play some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Freezing when trying to play some games: Hi, so my series x freezes every time I try to play the First Descendant demo and Remnant 2. Even if I skip the cutscenes and go straight to gameplay, it always freezes. And yes, I've tried...
  10. My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...: Can anyone help in any way, I’ve restarted my console multiple times and my router although my network statistics are fine, happens on NBA 2k24 and call of duty too...