My xbox is constanty navigating right

Discus and support My xbox is constanty navigating right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GEARS BRIT BEN, Apr 12, 2024.

1. My xbox is constanty navigating right

It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this

:)

GEARS BRIT BEN, Apr 12, 2024
  2. GEARS BRIT BEN Win User

note, it is something wrong with the controller as when i turn it off and use my keyboard, it stops
  3. BlubberMetal Win User

Controller triggers not working

When i use the xb1 browser it constanty zooms out

When i play killer instinct both triggers arent responsive but when i go into the controller setup the selection cursor moves up and down

When i play titanfall i can use the right trigger but not the left
  4. Dre G Writer Win User

Looking for Shenlong's Fists, Skorn and Witching Hour Belt

iM trying to find two socketed weapons that has higher than 1000 damage, has life on hit and has a attack speed of 1.5 or higher.

Or level 60 dagger, fist or sword plans, i CONSTANTY keep getting stupid two handed and mighty weapon plans and other plans my monk cant use. Its making me so mad. because I can't craft ANY level 60 weapons that my monk can use effectively.
  5. DanielKing221 Win User

New to Xbox

While Microsoft doesn't provide a tutorial right off the bat, Xbox is easier to navigate than other consoles :)
  6. Kaos BassCannon Win User

My account was hacked - banned

If you are on an Xbox 360 navigate from the home screen accross to the right until you find a tile called "My Games" under their you should find all the games that he has purchased.
Thema:

1. My xbox is constanty navigating right - Similar Threads - constanty navigating right

2. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  3. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  4. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  5. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  6. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  7. Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...: Either Bluetooth or USB connection I cannot load games ( except flight simulator) unless I use the mouse. cannot play games either. I did change drivers and reload software....
  8. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...
  9. Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message: My original xbox one has been stuck on the green loading screen when booting up for a while now. I am trying to factory reset it. I can bring up the troubleshooting menu by holding down the pair...
  10. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...