My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

Discus and support My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by milly withers, May 13, 2023.

1. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite

:)

milly withers, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to load the store or play online multiplayer games?

This will determine the necessary steps that we have to perform.
  3. noobsforlife5 Win User

Error: Cannot connect to wireless network.

I can't access other people's wifi networks when my Xbox detects them, so I put the USB stick in on of the USB ports in the back and usually it will connect me.
  4. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Why am I unable to access live?

I'm having the same problem. It works fine on my Xbox one but not my 360. Can't log in, can't connect to wifi, and it keeps saying it's my wifi, but it's connected and fine. They need to fix this
  5. Justin Calayag Win User

My series x is reading a wired connection even when there isn't one plugged in.

I am in the same predicament as Nick cole44. My console shows that is connected to the internet via Ethernet cable but no cable is connected at all. I tried to setup through wifi but none of my wifi options show up. I factory reset my console now I can't even access the dashboard.
  6. CharlesTheDark Win User

infinite loading spinner after turning on

Desolation is correct... I can't access the settings... I can't even disconnect from the internet. It is connected through wifi and I can't get to settings to disable it...
Thema:

1. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games - Similar Threads - connected WiFi can't

2. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  3. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  4. Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.: I have an XBOX series S. When trying to set up for first time can not connect to the WiFi, even thou it can see the SSID and the password is correct. I tried switching 5G to 4G network,...
  5. I can't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to wifi: It's not the router so don't even begin, it's a series s, it just stopped connecting, doesn't ask for password and just says it can't, saw a similar thread here and did a reset, it stayed the...
  6. Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection...: Why can't I install my game but my wifi is working,it says check your internet connection but when i go check it it says connection all good,i also can watch youtube but cant install my game any...
  7. I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my Spectrum wifi.: I am unable to connect my 360 to my spectrum wifi. All other devices work fine connected. It does work wired. The router itself is set up so the app is the only means of using settings for the...
  8. Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi: Hello,Why my xbox one can't connect 5G wifi 611c55bf-0a45-4ae3-99c9-7b5086b9a9e7
  9. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections: I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0
  10. US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi: Console can see the wifi network and I've entered the password correctly. No matter what I do I get a, "Can't connect. Check your network name and password and try again prompt."...