My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

Discus and support My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is connected to the internet but i cant connect to xbox live WHY?? Please only answer with correct answers only if you dont know then dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeniedDegree725, Mar 4, 2021.

1. My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

My xbox is connected to the internet but i cant connect to xbox live WHY?? Please only answer with correct answers only if you dont know then dont answer

:)

DeniedDegree725, Mar 4, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER AND REPLY WITH CORRECT ANSWER

Hello there @DeniedDegree725, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX Live -_-

Greetings, Knavt. For clarifiction, it seems as though your console is connected to the Internet but can’t contact Xbox LIVE. Is that correct? If this is the case can you please take a look at this support article titled "Error:
    Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE
    " and give the steps listed there a shot? Thanks in advance! Standing by for your response.
  4. Skyeyez61 Win User

xbox live down... whats new!

I just started having this problem yesterday 12/11/14...My internet connection is great but no xbox live connection...? anyone know why ?? I've got no answer from them and yes I've messaged support
  5. DanRamBri Win User

Can't connect...?

I don't see how answering those questions helps you or me because they all seem to have something to do with internet connection which isn't the problem in my case.

My account + my dad's xbox (same house as me, same internet connection) = Connected to Xbox LIVE

My Dad's account + my dad's xbox = Connected to Xbox LIVE

My Dad's account + my xbox = Connected to Xbox LIVE

My account + my xbox = Can't connect to Xbox LIVE

I doubt it has anything to do with my internet. Sorry if I seem like an @@@ for not wanting to answer the questions but they seem like a waste of time.
  6. Aj Wedbest Augustine Win User

Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that i can’t connect to my games and the internet is working fine. The system is asking me if i want to use the app offline. Please help me out
Thema:

My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

1. My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER... - Similar Threads - connected internet can’t

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  3. My Xbox can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to the internet: My Xbox can’t connect to my internet but my other devices have no problem at all… cox also said there’s nothing wrong on their end. I’ve tried everything from restarting routers and the Xbox...
  4. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?: All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  7. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  8. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...
  9. Can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to the internet: Hey I tried connecting to the internet and it won’t let me 34d5c7c2-75fd-4b2f-8891-a7b51b5191ce
  10. Every time I try to connect to my network my Xbox will say can’t connect to the internet I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to connect to my network my Xbox will say can’t connect to the internet I...: Need help I have power cycled Xbox and have try a wired connection nothing seems to work 74489900-3902-4399-aed7-57a73215750b