My Xbox is broken so I'm switching to PS3 for now

Discus and support My Xbox is broken so I'm switching to PS3 for now in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox is broken so I'm switching to PS3 for now So one day when I was going to play my Xbox and I booted it up it said no signal now I used to TV and... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Masoooof, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Masoooof
    Masoooof Guest

So one day when I was going to play my Xbox and I booted it up it said no signal now I used to TV and I didn't have any Microsoft computer I wish I did have one so I booted up my brother's old PS3 and I switch I only have that Xbox for a 2 years it's warranty was down and it had game pass ultimate sometimes I will boot up the Xbox streaming app / game pass app and play some games but not for long so if you have a broken Xbox and you want to switch do it another reason why I switched is that my dad would never get it fixed anyway I m 9 by the way

:)

Masoooof, Feb 5, 2021
  2. HeadachyOak8060 Win User

Corrupted Profile!

i'm never playing xbox again because of Microsoft. SO THANKS MICROSOFT I'M SWITCHING TO PS3
  3. MasonMk95 Win User

Not Turning On Right and Cuts To Black Screen Mid-Game

Wow you are a hero, i switched the hdmi cables around on my PS3 and 360, and now my PS3 is not displaying anything and my 360 is working once again. Still don't get why it wouldn't turn on properly, but if it works now then all is good :) I feel so dumb
    now lol. Thanks again!
  4. Z0lthan508 Win User

Disc Drive NO WAY!?!?

I don't mind about the Picture ;) , so yeah it's ok for you to use it ^^.

I think im going with a PS4 next Year but right now i've had enough from sending broken Consoles back and forth.

So for now i'm gonna stick with my PS3, 360, Wii U.

This Console Generation kinda sucks issues everywhere be it Sony or MS :(.
  5. mastersarge86 Win User

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Same thing is happening to me. I just switched over to Xbox from PS3 about a month ago and everything was going smooth until now. I'm going to call customer support later today to try to get this sorted out, but from the looks of it, I'm going to have to
    go back to gaming on PS3 for the time being. Very disappointed in Microsoft and Xbox Live Services right now.
  6. Creeping Fox Win User

What a one-two punch! So, who's migrating to Sony?

I really wanted a reason to stay on xbox, but I have none. Switching to PS3 as my primary console for now and then PS4 later this year.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is broken so I'm switching to PS3 for now - Similar Threads - broken I'm switching

2. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  3. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  4. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  5. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  6. I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?: hello! I've been trying to use the Xbox PC app for a couple days now but it recently has had some major issues that i've never seen before. First, I was installing a game just recently added to...
  7. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  8. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...: Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below. I have tried contacting Microsoft support and as far as I'm...
  10. My TV is broken and I'm blind

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My TV is broken and I'm blind: My TV is broken and I won't get a new one in time to make the deadline for downloading Civilisation. I have an Xbox and internet access but I have no way to see what I'm doing. Could you please...