My xbox is being very weird i need help

Discus and support My xbox is being very weird i need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So to start off i have had the Xbox One S since it came out and havent cleaned it ever. I would say the first problems started middle to near end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NebulaCuhh, Feb 25, 2023.

1. NebulaCuhh
    NebulaCuhh Guest

So to start off i have had the Xbox One S since it came out and havent cleaned it ever. I would say the first problems started middle to near end of 2022 and my xbox wouldnd load anything right, first thing that i noticed was i couldnt get nor send invites and my messages and notifications would always be stuck on the loading screen, i would have to wait a random amount of time( i never payed attention to the time) and they would just start working again, then i realized no one on my friends list status were correct, it would say like usernameMy xbox is being very weird i need help :playing gta 5 and i would click on their profile and it would say they are playing something else or offline and again after a little bit it would refresh. now just yesterday as of this post i wanted to play minecraft(not the xbox one edition) and it need a update and i do not remember a 100% but im pretty sure it was stuck on a percentage or something was stuck so i tried pausing and it wouldn't pause, it just made the pause all and the stop all button go gray, so than i tried clicking on the update and canceling it but that didnt work either and so i restarted my xbox and the update went away so i tried updating again and it went to the update page and said installing and i went back to my games and there was 2 minecrafts and i tried clicking on the original and it said update required and it said it was 0kb and the one that was already installing wasnt moving at all. i do not know what to do because every time i try to update it makes a duplicate of it and always says 0kb on the update and i really need help i will answer any questions to the best of my ability anything that could help any advice i will take. Thank you in advance . sorry for such a long post

:)

NebulaCuhh, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NebulaCuhh, If the console isn't giving any error messages, try a console reset if you haven't already.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Sydeburnz Win User

My Xbox One is Being Very Weird

Make sure your power connector is firmly seated in the rear of your Xbox One. It is the cable from the Power Brick to the Xbox One. That's the only thing I can think of that would be affected by touch.
  4. lenzio Win User

Have you tried going a cold reset? ( Turning off the xbox and then unplugging it and wait 10 sec?)

It will clear the cache. That might do the trick.
  5. Hawk Hornet Win User

The console is plugged in properly. This was the first thing I thought could be the source of the problem.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Download speed being weird need help

Hello InaudibleJam!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

This usually means that the console doesn't have a good connection to the servers, so the network quality fluctuates a lot.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip(if the fixed ip was paid, you don't need to put it.) for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
Thema:

1. My xbox is being very weird i need help - Similar Threads - being very weird

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?: I’ve had my Xbox for around a year and noticed about a month ago that the fan on top gets around 110+ within like 5-10 minutes on being on, I read that’s it normal for it to be hot but I don’t...
  10. Xbox is being very slow won’t load games or even settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is being very slow won’t load games or even settings menu: Wont load games won’t load settings menu won’t read hdmi cable for several minutes when does work it still doesn’t load things 0fb1300e-5faf-40ee-82ff-b3c981a04325