My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game

Discus and support My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try and play a game the message pops up on my loading screen saying I need to clear my local saved games so I do but the console always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Montpitts, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Montpitts
    Montpitts Guest

My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game

Whenever I try and play a game the message pops up on my loading screen saying I need to clear my local saved games so I do but the console always fails to restart and I get the troubleshoot menu which doesn't go away until I choose to factory reset which
    takes almost half an hour of my time. This continually happens every time I try to play any game. My HDD is barely 30% full btw and I spend most of, if not all, of my time playing online so I just can't figure it out this is really annoying.

:)

Montpitts, Jan 15, 2021
  2. James Aswell Win User

​My Xbox is constantly telling me to clear my local saved games

My scorpio started doing this a while ago and has got more and more frequent i think its a fault with internal hdd so probably have to send it off but any fix known?
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there X13,

What error message are you seeing specifically? Can you please include a photo of it or verbatim on what you're seeing?

If you visit Settings>System>Storage, you'll see an option to Clear local saved games. This will remove saves stored locally on your console such as if you played a game offline and didn't sync the game back to the cloud when you came back online. Games will
    save automatically to the cloud when you're signed into your Xbox profile and connected to Xbox Live.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

If your HDD is full, it's clear. Uninstall some games and the message stops showing. It is not recommended to fill the HDD to the maximum.
  5. James Aswell Win User

Ye its always signed into live with good wire connection. Also after being on for an hour or so nothing will install from disc or ready to install list just says instaltion stopped constantly if i resume. Also will not let me save on certain games when
    its been on for same time period.
  6. TASfreakstyle Win User

It's because you HDD is full and needs room for auto saving.
    I have the same problem. Plenty of room on my HDD. Factory reset has not fixed the problem either.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game - Similar Threads - always telling clear

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  10. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...