My Xbox insn’t working visually

Discus and support My Xbox insn’t working visually in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically I can turn the Xbox on and stuff but when it’s on the screen is just black except for when I hold the Xbox button on my controller which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kashmax5, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. Kashmax5
    Kashmax5 Guest

    My Xbox insn’t working visually


    Basically I can turn the Xbox on and stuff but when it’s on the screen is just black except for when I hold the Xbox button on my controller which brings up the power menu on the black background there’s no other issue and it does play the startup animation (green Xbox symbol stuff thingy) can anyone help me?

    :)
     
    Kashmax5, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    My Xbox insn’t working visually

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    So the first thing we need to do is check and see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Try doing this for me:

    Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

    When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, let me know if you see it okay?
  3. robnyack Win User

    System update finally rolling out....

    My voice commands are working very well. No notice of changed visuals
  4. AndersEben Win User

    Developer mode not working

    I have found a solution that works for me.

    Start your Xbox in Dev Mode and remove all Visual Pairings.

    Now Start your Visual Studio and try to remote execute your app an now It shoud ask for a new pin to pair.

    Type in the Pin. For me it wont execute and by removing all pairings for a second time and pressing on remote execute it will nowdeploy the app to my xbox. This must be reproduce for every new instance of Visual Studio.

    Hope It helps you too
  5. AndersEben Win User

    Can't deploy app to Xbox

    I have found a solution that works for me.

    Start your Xbox in Dev Mode and remove all Visual Pairings.

    Now Start your Visual Studio and try to remote execute your app an now It shoud ask for a new pin to pair.

    Type in the Pin. For me it wont execute and by removing all pairings for a second time and pressing on remote execute it will now deploy the app to my xbox. This must be reproduce for every new instance of Visual Studio.
  6. Rodrigo.Queiroz Win User

    vibrant visuals not working on dx12

    Hi,

    I'm Rodrigo and I'll help you.

    Vibrant Visuals require a DirectX 12 Ultimate compatible graphics adapter, unfortunately, your Intel graphics does not support it.
Thema:

My Xbox insn’t working visually

Loading...
  1. My Xbox insn’t working visually - Similar Threads - insn’t working visually

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]