My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something

Discus and support My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey! Well, i have my regular xbox one since 2013-2014 and I never had major issues with it but today i was going to turn it on but it like tried to but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordPotato100, Jan 6, 2021.

1. My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something

Hey! Well, i have my regular xbox one since 2013-2014 and I never had major issues with it but today i was going to turn it on but it like tried to but it didn’t turn on. It’s like if it doesn’t has the enough “strength” to turn on. Meanwhile the light of my power brick is orange. I need help, I want to solve this before telling my dad about but it’s not my fault. the last time i used it was on august but now i can’t use it! i need help please. I want to be cool with my dad

submitted by /u/LordPotato100
    [link] [comments]

/u/LordPotato100, Jan 6, 2021
  2. OzzieVegas Win User

my xbox live disconnects when i put a game in.

I have also started to recieve this issue, connectivity is not the problem it is purely when starting the game (MW3 for me as well). It is more than likely related to something in the game although I also am not seeing details of my account on this Xbox
    site which may or may not be related?

Certainly has nothing to do with connectivity though as my setup has been working for a long while now.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

Hello DI. Microsoft didn't announced something related to the Xbox Live on Xbox 360, so you don't need to worry about this.

However, we can try to solve this problem. Before starting with troubleshooting steps, may I know if you tried some procedures to fix this?
  4. Sammy1cat Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off

I had a similar problem with my old xbox turning off and it was because my power board was faulty. Was 100% a power related issue
  5. Georges C. Win User

Did you know, what heck the Xbox 360 Scientist ment with the hermit crab line?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SBPepperminion, I did some research on the Internet, but unfortunately I did not find anything related.

Unless someone in the Marketing department at that time says something, it's going to be hard to get any information.

Even I had already watched the documentary "Power On: The Story of Xbox" and I don't remember anything related.

Maybe some of the people involved at the time would know something.
  6. Georges C. Win User

What does Previewmode do in Ark Survival Evolved?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JasonClaassen, when triggered on Xbox it has the habit of crashing and freezing the game for some reason, it must be something related to the game itself.

Coupled with the fact that the Xbox One S doesn't have as much processing power this just makes things harder for the game.
Thema:

My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something

1. My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something - Similar Threads - starting problems relate

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Reset my Xbox and started having problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset my Xbox and started having problems: Hi all! So I was going to play a game with my friends and I went to reset my xbox. I did that and then after I tried to turn it back on it wouldn’t connect to the monitor nor any other tv. It...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  6. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  7. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...
  8. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...
  9. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem: Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550
  10. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5