My xbox has red dots on the screen and randomly goes blank

Discus and support My xbox has red dots on the screen and randomly goes blank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi im TJ I was asking if anybody know where or who can fix my xbox for me because it has a problem where it show a bunch of red dots on the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TJ Anderson1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. TJ Anderson1
    TJ Anderson1 Guest

Hi im TJ

I was asking if anybody know where or who can fix my xbox for me because it has a problem where it show a bunch of red dots on the screen and will sometimes go blank all the sudden. or should i just get a new xbox all together.

Or does anybody know an easy trick to fix it

:)

TJ Anderson1, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi TJ
    It seems that you already tried everything from your side.
    Unfortunately everything points to be a hardware issue.
    Here in the forums no one can advise with self repairs. I can suggest you get the console inspected and repaired in the closest authorized retailer or where original parts are used
  3. TJ Anderson1 Win User

Hi thanks i have an xbox one x and i have tried multiple hdmi cords and tv's and it still does it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TJ

Could be a hardware issue, but before concluding that please tell me:

What console do you have?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

its not red ring.....its only a red dot in the middle and blank screen............
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox 360 red dot

its not red ring.....its only a red dot in the middle and blank screen............
    Can you post a pic of this
Thema:

1. My xbox has red dots on the screen and randomly goes blank - Similar Threads - has red dots

2. My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up: My Xbox series is brand new and I got it today it was working fine in the beginning but then after I got off playing Fortnite with my friends I wanted to play by myself and I turned my Xbox on and...
  3. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  4. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  5. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  6. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  7. Xbox has full solid red circle and red dot in the center when turned on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has full solid red circle and red dot in the center when turned on.: Last night our Xbox 360 crashed. Today when turned on, it was green for a few second and then it changes to a full red circle (not separated into four different lights) surrounding a single red...
  8. My Xbox 360 E Has A Red Dot But A Green Ring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E Has A Red Dot But A Green Ring?: So, my Xbox 360 E console's power button has changed colour while some kids were in the middle of playing something. I know, "There are a lot of ways to diagnose and fix the different types of...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on: hi, So I accidentally spilled a drink on my xbox 360 slim. So at first the system fans shut off and the video stopped displaying. Then the power button turned red and stayed red. So I let the...
  10. My Xbox 360 E 4GB has Red Dot of Death when an AV Cable or HDMI Cable is connected to the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E 4GB has Red Dot of Death when an AV Cable or HDMI Cable is connected to the ...: Well, I'm kinda new to the Xbox System. Recently purchased it about 10 months ago. What happened was, I decided to play GTA V on my Xbox 360 E console, plugged it in a wall outlet, for some...