My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

Discus and support My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week 0524ad9f-eb7f-4111-84b7-6636842da61d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike Man1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Mike Man1
    Mike Man1 Guest

My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week

:)

Mike Man1, Jun 3, 2023
  2. GISHISM Win User

Stuck at the initial green XBOX screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for two hours now and I've been waiting for customer support for 50 minutes now
  3. OpticRJames Win User

My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to take me to my dash board and then I can’t even play any games

If you are unable to access the troubleshooting menu, there seems to be a hardware failure with the console already. I would highly recommend sending in the console for repair service. You can create a repair order by logging in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de....

Select the device that you want to be repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

After Device Services receives your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping or drop-off instructions.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to take me to my dash board and then I can’t even play any games

I'm sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, you still can't access the troubleshooting screen using the button sequence that I have provided. Is that correct?
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

which xbox is it, if xbox one or one s then could be the hdd is corrupted or failing, full factory reset might be needed again or repair.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. If you are able to still access the dashboard. Please try doing the factory reset through the settings area.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to... - Similar Threads - has been taking

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  8. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  9. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  10. My membership has been take away for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My membership has been take away for no reason.: So, today i log on my xbox 360 and it shows error message-''some services are temporary unavailable ''. I'm fine with that, usually everything returns to normal in couple minutes. But no today!...