My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of...

Discus and support My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second little tab, when it goes to restart it turns off. I don’t know why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew McKinney1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of...

My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second little tab, when it goes to restart it turns off. I don’t know why it’s happening, and there’s nothing on the internet about it. It’s an Xbox one with a lot of hours, but a strong power source and open ventilation. Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know a fix?

:)

Andrew McKinney1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Andrew McKinney1 Win User

My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of the update out of three, when it goes to restart it turns off.

Can you send me a step by step instruction for the offline update?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of the update out of three, when it goes to restart it turns off.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andrew

This can be a bit dumb, but did you tried connecting the console to a different power socket and try again?

Or try connecting the device on a different room to see if that helps

————
    If maybe that doesn’t help, try performing in this case an offline update
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

**if maybe you’re using an insider build you need to leave the program before that
  4. Andrew McKinney1 Win User

Sooooo I took my battlefront disk out and it worked. Idk. Thanks for trying.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Andrew
    That was strange, but I’m glad to know that everything is working now!

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
Thema:

My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of...

1. My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of... - Similar Threads - has update I’m

2. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

in XboX Insiders
    RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out: I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not submitted by...
  5. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?: Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934
  6. Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.: As any parent, at times I need to pause the internet to certain devices. While the wifi signal will remain connected, there will not be internet. If Xbox One is attempting an update at this time,...
  7. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  8. Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!: My console worked just fine up until July this year. Then on August 16th a new os update was forced which made my console a $350 paper weight because of countless os updates released since then. I...
  9. I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired: Hi everyone, i had purchased my Xbox Series X console on 4th February 2022. My console warranty expired on 2nd May 2023. I would like to know if i can extend my console warranty by any chance, as...
  10. I’m on series X, and every time I update a game, apparently it has to install the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m on series X, and every time I update a game, apparently it has to install the whole...: This happened recently with Star Wars Jedi survivor, a 135 GB game, but has also happened every time there is an update for call of duty modern warfare 2. Can someone help me because I’m quite...