My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

Discus and support My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renzo Kitiona, Jun 4, 2023.

1. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password

:)

Renzo Kitiona, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password

Hi Renzo!

What's your Xbox console model?
    Is it your first time connecting your console to your network?

First, power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for few minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

On your router/modem, unplug it from its power source and wait as well for few minutes before turning it back on.

To further isolate the issue, connect your console to a different Wi-Fi network.
  3. sativa571 Win User

Xbox Live Connection

Hi Brad, thanks for the reply! I double checked my password and it is correct. The xbox didn't ask me to enter my wifi password - how do I do that? Is that the PPPoE password?
  4. ScottShaw1976 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

I've now tried the xbox on a different network and still have the same issue.

If I sign out of my profile (I only have one on the machine) I can't sign back in (it does nothing) but if I reboot the machine I'm signed back in but not connected to xbox live.

which is moot now as I've finally been able to remove my profile from the xbox as someone suggested but now it won't let me retrieve my profile at all, keeps going to the password screen and yes my password is correct, I'm getting no error messages or anything.
    I've tested entering an incorrect password and got an error message so I know I'm entering it correctly (just logged onto this site with it) but as soon as I enter the password it comes up with the swhirl, flickers to the dashboard, comes up with the swhirl
    again and then prompts for password.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

my network

Hello GillFulbrook,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is not accepting your network's WiFi password. Are you using an Xbox One or an Xbox 360? What is the exact error message or error code that appears when you attempt to connect
    to your network? We recommend making one of your other devices like a phone or tablet forget your network's WiFi password. Try connecting that device back to the WiFi with the same password. This is to double check that the password that you are entering is
    correct. Be sure to let us know the results GillFulbrook!
  6. TheGuyBhindYou Win User

XBOX cannot connect through the wi-fi network

Trust me, the pass key is correct. I've tried connecting by erasing the network, finding it again, and entering the password more than half a dozen times.
Thema:

My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

1. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still... - Similar Threads - got wifi network

2. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet: My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet 5d2ff4c6-045a-4ee3-a9b8-373ba2d54748
  3. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet: My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet 23ebdaee-10e4-4939-9303-af491378f044
  4. when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...: When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 -...
  5. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35
  6. I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...: When I'm offline I can sign into my profile but once I connect again it immediately signs me out and the code 0x87dd0017 pops up witch means internet problems but I don't everything works fine...
  7. Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?: My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox should have the Wi-Fi internally . It also have...
  8. I was in a party with my friend and my WiFi cut out. When I got back on I stopped being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was in a party with my friend and my WiFi cut out. When I got back on I stopped being...: Okay so basically what it says in the title. I was chilling on stardew valley with frienfs when all of a sudden my WiFi cut out for like a minute. Wjem I got back in in the party i couldnt hear...
  9. My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.: We tried to use different Xbox accounts, uninstall minecraft but they were still unable to join my world. We both have the same version too. Whats odd is that they can join other peoples world...
  10. The constant Wifi disconnect is driving me crazy and ruining the new Xbox series X I got.

in XboX Insiders
    The constant Wifi disconnect is driving me crazy and ruining the new Xbox series X I got.: I updated to the newest insider update and I still have wifi drops. As everyone else experiences, I haven’t dropped on any of my other wifi connected devices; only the series X. I just want to be...