My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

Discus and support My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paullendon, Jun 22, 2021.

1. paullendon
    paullendon Guest

I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with

:)

paullendon, Jun 22, 2021
  2. V.I. Houston Win User

I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

I can't redeem my code on my Xbox gift card it's damage
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with
    Where did you buy it from? Can you return it to them to get a replacement, assuming it was damaged before arrival to you of course?
  4. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to still be redeemed without the receipt?

Hello Alexander M, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft, nor Xbox.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that you'll be able to redeem a Fortnite gift card without the first two digits. These digits are the card's security code, and are necessary to verify that the card is legitimate.

However, there are some things you can try.

Try ordering a duplicate gift card. If the card was purchased at a retail store, you may be able to order a duplicate. To do this, you will need the purchase receipt.

Contact Fortnite support. Fortnite support can help you redeem the gift card if you can provide them with enough information. To do this, you will need the card security code, the email address associated with your Fortnite account, and other information that can help you verify your identity.

If you can't get a duplicate gift card or if Fortnite support can't help you, you may have to forfeit the balance on the card.

Here are some tips to help you avoid this problem in the future:

Save the receipt of the gift card purchase. This will help you get a duplicate card if you lose or damage it.

Avoid writing on the gift card. If you need to write on the card, use a pencil or marker that can be easily erased.

Take a photo of the gift card. This will help you recover the security code if the card is lost or damaged.

I'm sorry for what you're going through, I hope you understand.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to gift a giftcard that you redeemed on microsoft rewards.

If it's a gift card that sends you a code, then you would just give them the code. If it's like an Xbox gift card, those are automatically deposited into your account so you can't gift those.
Thema:

1. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code - Similar Threads - gift card damaged

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  6. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  7. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  8. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  9. What do I do if I buy a damaged Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I buy a damaged Xbox gift card: I went to Walmart and bought a gift card but when I scratched off to get the code the **** paper ripped and I can’t make out my code bdfe341c-7d17-49d7-8591-ed9a1f0255b2
  10. I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gift card and code is damage: I have a Xbox gift card and the code is damage 99e74c53-6a2b-413d-946d-c853e6617169