My xbox games are gone.

Discus and support My xbox games are gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox deleted everything and i cant get the games i had on the account back and i wont pay again. my xbox erased everything over night and i got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob37, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Jakob37
    Jakob37 Guest

My xbox games are gone.

My xbox deleted everything and i cant get the games i had on the account back and i wont pay again. my xbox erased everything over night and i got signed out and i had to sign back in and its telling me to pay for my games again.

:)

Jakob37, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Jakob37 Win User

My xbox games are gone.

I bought everything under the same account tho that’s why I’m confused.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My xbox games are gone.

I appreciate you letting me know. Are you seeing the games showing as “completed”?
  4. Francia J. Win User

My xbox games are gone.

If it is okay showing up on your order history it may mean that it’s under a different Microsoft account.
  5. Jakob37 Win User

My xbox games are gone.

I signed in and they weren’t showing up but I bought stranded deep, ark survival, thief, and a whole bunch of add one for call of the wild.
  6. Francia J. Win User

My xbox games are gone.

Hi Jakob37, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your licenses for the game by checking your order history for these games.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, once you were able to see that they're there stated as "completed". Simply remove and re-add your account on the Xbox by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

My xbox games are gone.

1. My xbox games are gone. - Similar Threads - games are gone

2. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  5. Somevof my games have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somevof my games have gone missing.: I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Days Gone request for PC Game Pass: Hello !!! It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ? Have a good day !!! submitted by /u/geomihai10 [link] [comments]
  8. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?: If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I...
  9. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  10. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25