My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.

Discus and support My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass on my pc before my Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired. Money has been withdrawn from the bank, but my membership is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErkanYamac, May 15, 2022.

  1. ErkanYamac
    ErkanYamac Guest

    My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.


    I bought xbox game pass on my pc before my Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired. Money has been withdrawn from the bank, but my membership is not visible. I bought it on May 9th. What can i do?

    :)
     
    ErkanYamac, May 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.

    Hello, ErkanYamac. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    If you go to your Microsoft Account services & subscriptions page, can you see your Game Pass subscription there?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

    Please let me know if it is showing there or not so I can proper assist you.
  3. ErkanYamac Win User

    My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.

    Hello, Microsoft refunded the money, thank you for your help.
  4. kamil99 kulis Win User

    I cancelled my game pass subscription but didn't get the refund.

    I am sorry for any spelling mistakes, but i have dyslexia.

    I canceled my xbox gamepass subscribtion, but today it still got charged. I want my money back, beacause i canceled it last month!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Gamepass Subscribtion

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    This may mean that it's on a different Microsoft account. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services for you to manage your subscription.
  6. Vilius Zakarevičius Win User

    I was charged for xbox game pass pc even though billing was off.

    Hey,

    I cannot contact xbox support, because it shows call or live chat unavailable. And I double checked, when my game pass pc subscribtion stopped it also charged for the next month the 10$
Thema:

My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.

Loading...
  1. My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing. - Similar Threads - gamepass subscribtion showing

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]