My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list
Discus and support My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, My xbox game bar has stopped showing my friends list and just says " we cant show your friends right now, try again in a bit" Ive followed steps... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mattp077, Aug 20, 2023.
Thema:
My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list
Loading...
-
My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list - Similar Threads - gamebar has stopped
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Gamebar Feedback link not working
in XboX InsidersGamebar Feedback link not working: Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center- Gamebar interface and the feedback link does not... -
Help upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests
in XboX InsidersHelp upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests: Hello Amazing XBox and Handheld community I have couple of feedback requests for Microsoft to improve for the new XBox Fullscreen experience. To get Microsoft attention to prio them, it would... -
does anyone like the new gamebar design
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone like the new gamebar design: just say yes or no submitted by /u/Doglover513_on_Yt [link] [comments] -
(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party
in XboX Insiders(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party: whenever i try to join/create an xbox party all my widgets crash and i get an error saying something went wrong with this widget/party. i've tried everything to fix this including resetting... -
Using Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUsing Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?: This wasn't a problem before a few weeks ago. I join a party, and everything is ok- I can hear everybody just fine. But, when someone says a really short sentence, their audio cuts out the last... -
I don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?: Every single time I go on the social tab on the xbox gamebar, it just crashes. I have tried almost every single way possible to try and resolve this issues for a couple of years now, and I have... -
Gamebar keeps opening along with Edge even tho both are disabled.
in XBoX Games and AppsGamebar keeps opening along with Edge even tho both are disabled.: Ever since the last update windows found a way to re-enable gamebar every time I open the xbox app or battlenet app since they both open together. And along with gamebar some "gameassist" app... -
Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad audio quality. Looking for fixes
in XboX InsidersXbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad audio quality. Looking for fixes: I've been using the xbox game bar app to record some games lately. However, when I do that, my audio quality becomes fuzzy, unclear and awful. I have tried various "solutions" to this problem...