My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so...

Discus and support My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a game, and I saw it on my x box orders list under payment and billing on my account settings. Nonetheless It isnt in my games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theodor Hutter, Mar 12, 2023.

1. My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so...

Hi, I just bought a game, and I saw it on my x box orders list under payment and billing on my account settings. Nonetheless It isnt in my games library anywhere. I spent almost an hour repeatedly checking, but I can't find the download option. How long does it take until I have the option to download the game, or how do I do it? Do I need to refund it! Im just trying to start playing and want to refund in time, in case the order didn't go through.

Thanks!

:)

Theodor Hutter, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so that I can download it.

No worries, and thanks for the feedback.
  3. Theodor Hutter Win User

My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so that I can download it.

Oh, I forgot to specify that! I bought it on the microsoft store, for my x box series x, and I want to download it onto my x box.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Theodor, click on the link below and log in with the account that bought the game and check your purchase history, the purchase of the game needs to be complete for it to appear in your account.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the purchase appears as pending, you will have to wait until the purchase status changes.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if it is marked as complete, click on the game and another page should open in your browser and then click on install.

Note: Make sure the game version you purchased is for your PC-only console
  6. Theodor Hutter Win User

Hi,

Thanks for you quick reply. I checked that, but the weird thing is, the purchase is marked as 'completed'. Shouldn't that mean I should be able to download it from my library!?

Thanks again.
Thema:

My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so...

1. My xbox game is listed in my orders list on my x box, but I can't find it in my library so... - Similar Threads - game listed orders

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  6. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  7. Bought a game but it isn't in my order list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but it isn't in my order list: Hi! I just bought the Forza motorsport 7 ultimate edition and I don't have the game because there was some error, it doesn't show in my orders but the money was already removed from my account. I...
  8. Xbox Series X Game Pre-Order Retailer List: Was it accurate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Pre-Order Retailer List: Was it accurate?: At the top of every list.....When I was searching for which retailers will sell the Xbox Series X, Amazon was there. So....can someone explain to me why it didn't show up on Amazon....like at all?...
  9. I Pre-ordered 3 games of (punch My Pre-Order game list )but Received one punch after 96H

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Pre-ordered 3 games of (punch My Pre-Order game list )but Received one punch after 96H: well in my title is All the problem :D but one more thing :D i pre ordered all 3 games at same time ;) ;) e5ba7086-7063-48fa-9d79-ed161dfb23f7
  10. Buy a Game and its not in my download list but in the order History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy a Game and its not in my download list but in the order History: I need Help! I Buy Call of Duty 3 its not in my donwload list but when i look on my order History its there edac0f87-c17e-4475-a76f-5fda7857cf8e