My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games

Discus and support My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox froze so I reset it. It logged me out. Once I logged in I had no game progress in any of my games and lost my game pass ultimate subscription,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by logan p1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. logan p1
    logan p1 Guest

My Xbox froze so I reset it. It logged me out. Once I logged in I had no game progress in any of my games and lost my game pass ultimate subscription, but it kept the profile picture And my gamer score

:)

logan p1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Here's what happened, when we're resetting our console keeping games and apps it will delete all of our locally saved data.

If you're playing your games while connected to Xbox Live they should re-sync and you should be able to continue where you left off.

Now if it's not showing up on your end, we may need to re-sync them by performing a powercycle, make sure not to cancel any syncing prompt.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. logan p1 Win User

Some of them yes but even games like snow runner and gta story mode have reset
  4. Francia J. Win User

Are you playing your games while connected to Xbox Live/Network connection or offline?

Because if you're playing your games while offline, by resetting the console it will delete all local saved games.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may have signed in under the wrong account, Logan. Have you tried tp sign in using other Microsoft accounts that you have?
  6. logan p1 Win User

It did expire but it doesn’t explain the lost progress in all my games
Thema:

1. My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games - Similar Threads - froze reset lost

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  4. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  5. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  7. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  8. Froze during update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze during update.: I just bought and Xbox series x and I have to do an update before I can use it. Step worked fine but as soon as it went to step 2 "verification" it got to 2% and froze. I've turned it off and on a...
  9. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...: My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen. bcdba5bb-718d-4be4-840d-61489f7581e5
  10. Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp: [IMG] submitted by /u/SEADRIAN [link] [comments]