My xbox followers have been botted what do i do?

Discus and support My xbox followers have been botted what do i do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am scared my account will be banned. i have received thousands of followers in less than a hour. i think someone is trying to get my account banned.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IlIIIlIlI IIIIllI, Apr 1, 2023.

1. My xbox followers have been botted what do i do?

i am scared my account will be banned. i have received thousands of followers in less than a hour. i think someone is trying to get my account banned. what do i do next so i dont get banned?

:)

IlIIIlIlI IIIIllI, Apr 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

The enforcement team take this type of stuff very seriously.
    They will take their time and will most likely find out you had nothing to do with it .
  3. x lIIlIIIll Win User

What should I do if I got bot followed a lot?

Well I didn’t get bot followed on Disney+. I got bot followed on Xbox. I was just on Disney+ when I started receiving all the follows
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello x lIIlIIIll,

I see, thanks for the update!

For this, we recommend you reach out to our support team for assistance, they have advance tools to assist you - Contact us | Xbox Support.

Have a great day!

Regards,
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello x lIIlIIIll,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are getting a lot of bot add backs to your account and is worried about getting banned. We appreciate your report. Should you be getting this bot follow on your Disney+ account, we recommend you to reach out to their support team to report this.

Should this for your Xbox account, regarding your report for followers that is bot, we recommend you reach out to our live support team for real time assistance:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Unless you are doing violations against the Xbox Community and Microsoft Terms of Use, you will be banned. Otherwise, enjoy and being part of Xbox Community!

For reference:

Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Microsoft Terms of Use | Microsoft Legal

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I remove botted followers on Xbox

You won't get banned, as you have done nothing wrong. You can block & report each one, or leave them. It won't affect your account.
Thema:

1. My xbox followers have been botted what do i do? - Similar Threads - followers been botted

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  4. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  5. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  6. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  7. Bot followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bot followers: My account was bot followed a while ago, I'm just wondering what I can do about them, it's weird to see 5000 followers on my acount. 093fc387-4d56-40d4-bfc8-425c2ebdbd33
  8. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  9. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  10. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...