My Xbox elite series 2 warranty

Discus and support My Xbox elite series 2 warranty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What happens this month it expired and I want to get back on it because my dog destroyed the grips on it or do I have to buy a new one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aaron6373, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Aaron6373
    Aaron6373 Guest

What happens this month it expired and I want to get back on it because my dog destroyed the grips on it or do I have to buy a new one

:)

Aaron6373, Jul 1, 2021
  2. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  3. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  5. Suitch Win User

Warranty help with Elite 2 Halo infinite edition

Can we get ahold someone who can answer this for certain? I am also having an issue with my right thumbstick and this is a very expensive, and DIFFERENT product from a normal Elite Series 2 controller. If Microsoft/Xbox can't warranty the specific sku, then why is there even a warranty in the box at all? If they were to send a regular Elite Series 2 back after a Halo Infinite version is sent in, then they would be performing a scam--not a warranty service.
  6. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
Thema:

1. My Xbox elite series 2 warranty - Similar Threads - elite series warranty

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  3. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  6. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  7. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  9. Elite Series 2 warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 warranty: Hi I recently replaced the front panel to the Elite Series 2 . I have not done anything else to it. Is the warranty still valid ? 0f62c8b7-3392-4fbf-be80-adf6fb6d2e66
  10. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f