My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not
Discus and support My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] So my Xbox Elite Controller (NOT A WIRELESS CONTROLLER) says that a headphone jack is plugged in when no headphone jack is even near my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nolan_12309, Apr 29, 2023.
Thema:
My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not
Loading...
-
My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not - Similar Threads - elite controller saying
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?
in XboX Insiders1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could... -
Elite controller please help!!!!!!
in XboX InsidersElite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months... -
Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,... -
Is the elite controller worth it
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90 -
Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD... -
I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027 -
Purchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...
in XBoX on ConsolesPurchased new, sealed elite 2 controller today and registered for warranty but says...: I purchased a new, sealed Xbox elite 2 core controller yesterday from a retailer (GameStop) and it is showing as having been registered over 3 months ago. I know GameStop has tons of used items... -
My xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...: It will no longer stay connected via wireless anymore either 287d8158-f427-492f-bb19-f0f1722de372