My Xbox elite controller is being strange, I am having issues with the configuration and...

Discus and support My Xbox elite controller is being strange, I am having issues with the configuration and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The controller is putting buttons where they don't belong, and is continuing to act up and I don't know what to do.. 5c6a1a6c-d2ef-489a-ba71-871d884fb69a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GarrettFulkerson, Mar 20, 2023.

1. My Xbox elite controller is being strange, I am having issues with the configuration and...

The controller is putting buttons where they don't belong, and is continuing to act up and I don't know what to do..

:)

GarrettFulkerson, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ItsmarionetteXx Win User

How to reset your elite controller

Hi Marionette,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. You can use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Elite controller, or reset the configuration via a PC.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
    I dont have a pc but I'm gonna try to delete all configarations and reset to the original configuration
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

How to reset your elite controller

4. Zero420override Win User

xbox one elite controller

5. Jomari Arc Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Elite Controller. Here is a

link
    on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller Paddles Not Working

Thema:

My Xbox elite controller is being strange, I am having issues with the configuration and...

1. My Xbox elite controller is being strange, I am having issues with the configuration and... - Similar Threads - elite controller being

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  7. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Controller disconnects after being meleed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller disconnects after being meleed?: I’ve had an Xbox Elite 2 controller for over a year and all of a sudden, when am playing Call of Duty or Halo, if I get melee attacked by another player, the controller disconnects. I have updated...
  10. Xbox Elite controller randomly disconnects despite being plugged into PC via cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller randomly disconnects despite being plugged into PC via cable.: I will just be playing a game and my controller will randomly disconnect. It keeps doing this no matter what game I play. Nothing seems to fix it. I've updated the drivers and it doesn't help, the...