My Xbox elite Controller 2 will not charge or connect to my PC through the Bluetooth...

Discus and support My Xbox elite Controller 2 will not charge or connect to my PC through the Bluetooth... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can I do or can I ask for a replacement? It was working fine as of last week then I left to go on vacation and came back and it won't charge on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Preston Lincoln, Nov 5, 2022.

1. My Xbox elite Controller 2 will not charge or connect to my PC through the Bluetooth...

What can I do or can I ask for a replacement?

It was working fine as of last week then I left to go on vacation and came back and it won't charge on my PC through USB C or even turn on via USB C and allow me to play the new call of duty. I tried connecting to my Xbox series S and it connects but very low battery and then it will not charge through the Xbox either.

:)

Preston Lincoln, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

Hello Yeddy Yordan,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC. There could be several reasons why your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is not connecting to the Xbox Accessories app on your PC or through Bluetooth. Nothing to worry, we'll work on this together.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions to help us understand the concern further:

1. Have you tried connecting the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to a different PC or Xbox console to see if it connects?
    2. Have you checked if the USB-C cord you are using is working properly by trying a different cord?
    3. Have you tried updating the firmware on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller through the Xbox Accessories app on your PC?
    4. Have you checked if your PC's Bluetooth is turned on and discoverable?
    5. Have you tried removing any other Bluetooth devices from your PC's Bluetooth settings to see if that helps the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connect?

In the meantime, please ensure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the Xbox Accessories app. You can check the system requirements on the Microsoft Store page for the app.

Next, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

• Make sure that your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is fully charged. You can charge it using the USB-C cable that came with the controller.

• Try connecting the controller to your PC using a different USB-C cable. Make sure that the cable is fully inserted into both the controller and the PC.

• If the controller still won't connect via USB, try resetting the controller. To do this, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 3 seconds, then release it. The Xbox button on the controller should start flashing rapidly, indicating that it's in pairing mode.

• If the controller still won't connect via USB, try connecting it to a different USB port on your PC.

• If the controller won't connect via USB, try connecting it to your PC via Bluetooth. To do this, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 3 seconds, then release it. The Xbox button on the controller should start flashing slowly, indicating that it's in pairing mode. On your PC, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, then click "Add Bluetooth or other device". Select "Bluetooth" and follow the on-screen instructions to pair the controller.

• If the controller still won't connect via Bluetooth, try resetting the controller and your PC. To reset the controller, press and hold the Pair button on the back of the controller for 20 seconds, then release it. To reset your PC, go to Start > Power > Restart.

If none of these steps work, please try updating the firmware on your controller. You can do this using the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console. Connect your controller to your console using a USB cable, then open the Xbox Accessories app. Select your controller, then select "Device info". If a firmware update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to update your controller.

I hope this helps you with the issue for your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
    My model is 1708
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
Thema:

My Xbox elite Controller 2 will not charge or connect to my PC through the Bluetooth...

1. My Xbox elite Controller 2 will not charge or connect to my PC through the Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - elite Controller charge

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  7. Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?: Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing? f55893a7-05c8-4c37-b615-ec16ab388c31
  8. Elite Series 2 controller is not charging, but works plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller is not charging, but works plugged in.: My elite controller is suddenly refusing to turn on unless it remains plugged in. I've tried updating and use different cables to no avail. There are no charging indicators and it is the same...
  9. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  10. My elite series 2 controller was charging and now won't turn on at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller was charging and now won't turn on at all.: As above, i have tried plugging it into different outlets, different cables you name it. The controller just stopped working after I charged it for maybe 2 hours 2cebfb06-c406-4a93-8b1e-d59b0f76e0a8