My xbox dosent find wireless internet

Discus and support My xbox dosent find wireless internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox dosent find wireless internet Hello there @UlisesOrtega1, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UlisesOrtega1, Feb 4, 2021.

1. My xbox dosent find wireless internet

Hello there @UlisesOrtega1, I hope everything is going well!
    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Code:
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    :)

UlisesOrtega1, Feb 4, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @UlisesOrtega1, I hope everything is going well!
    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. ​Jamie​ Win User

try restarting your Xbox with a power cycle
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Lag issues during multiplayer

I doubt it's the wireless card because you said you tried it wired.. and Internet speed dosent really reflect gaming conectivity. ...factory reset is an option....not a painless one though if you have a lit of stuff downloaded...
  5. joegagne-FD79AE55-34 Win User

XBox wireless problems

If I don't have the adapter plugged into the console, it can't find my wireless network. I just get a message saying "To use a wireless internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter to your console."
  6. FlaecheFaun642 Win User

cant play wwe 12

ok, thx all i found the problem, with my cabel internet it works, but with my pre-paid W-Lan stick it dosent works
Thema:

1. My xbox dosent find wireless internet - Similar Threads - dosent find wireless

2. it says this account dosent exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says this account dosent exist: i tried logging into epic games using xbox with this email and it said there is no microsoft account with this email 4b18c3c9-0597-4811-992a-b848bd518b8e
  3. why dosent my xbox profile picture change

in XBoX Accessibility
    why dosent my xbox profile picture change: I try and change my profile picture for awhile but it still stays the same as it was bb23cba6-2354-47f0-877a-d84bc946b856
  4. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  5. The xbox app dosent work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox app dosent work for me: I Downloaded the app to my laptop vut evry time i launch the app it get close immediately and and a ask for permission tab pops up but i tried to write the email for the permission but i cant...
  6. Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work: I use a Glorious model o and whenever i hold left click, right click dosent work and vice versa. I use a Xbox series x d4f2d12f-6f65-4f96-8570-b5ab90193e39
  7. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  8. MS Store and Xbox dosent work on new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store and Xbox dosent work on new PC: My son bought a new powerfull gaming PC, Win11, but Store and Xbox dosent work. Same account on both. Same kinda issue on both, and I suspect its the gaming services.. Se have done the regular...
  9. CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11)

in XboX Insiders
    CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11): I have connected xbox controller through usb so its not connected throw bluetooth when i start any game on cloudgaming it just dosent react at all... On my computer screen it work even games on...
  10. FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...: Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've tried Craftopia which started working out of...