My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore

Discus and support My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I brought my xbox and i install the hard drive to record 1 hour gameplay. At the beginning, it start recording. And sudendly it just stop record.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gameplay Infinite, May 1, 2024.

1. My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore

I brought my xbox and i install the hard drive to record 1 hour gameplay. At the beginning, it start recording. And sudendly it just stop record.

:)

Gameplay Infinite, May 1, 2024
  2. D0NR0CK Win User

checkout a few screen shots of windows 8

Good point Vote, however i just thought of one good use for this. 1st off im both an Xbox 360 gamer and a PC gamer. I like that i can just use FRAPS to record my gameplay during BF3 on PC. I dont want to spend money on an HDPVR, so if im able to use FRAPS
    to record my Xbox 360 gamplay using this by streaming gameplay to my PC would be awesome for me. Lets just hope it works fine with FRAPS.
  3. Killer Mosquito Win User

Xbox One DVR question

Yeah but the thing is I want to record Xbox 360 gameplay so that's basically the same as recording Xbox One gameplay so that not like record TV shows or DVD's.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Anyone else like to "Record" gameplay?

I used to all the time using a $20.00 Dazzle. Recorded a lot of Crackdown and Halo 3 gameplay along with many other games. I just dont do it anymore. Almost anything I would normally record, is usually online already somewhere on youtube. I also have no
    interrest in creating a youtube channel. But if you want to post videos, thats the best place to do it. I do wish more games had in game file share like Halo.
  5. OneFuriousFox Win User

Game capture time decreased

Power cycling is useless. Complete factory reset is useless. Xbox support chat is useless. Already tried each one. It is a software issue, where Xbox has changed the menu on the Xbox series x so that the "record what happened" feature, usedbto record previous gameplay, can only record 1 minute of previous gameplay. My original Xbox One from a decade ago can record previous gameplay of the same quality for up to 2 minutes.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

tv

Are you wanting to record shows from the TV, or gameplay?

If it's gameplay, you would need an external video capture device and software to record the gameplay.

If it's TV programs, no. Live TV cannot be recorded from an Xbox One.
Thema:

My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore

1. My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore - Similar Threads - dont wnat record

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  6. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  7. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  8. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  9. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  10. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b