my xbox doesn't detect my pendrive as external storage

Discus and support my xbox doesn't detect my pendrive as external storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried everything that was written in the support but it doesn't work it does have the required specs but I don't know what to do now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by .anonymous', Jan 27, 2023.

1. .anonymous'
    .anonymous' Guest

I tried everything that was written in the support but it doesn't work it does have the required specs but I don't know what to do now

:)

.anonymous', Jan 27, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Be aware many drives, especially unbranded ones, are fake and neither have the actual rated free capacity or speed they are rated for.

What storage space is this 'pen drive'?

How much did you pay for it?

From where did you purchase it?

If it's say a 1TB flash drive (not a hard drive) and you paid less than around $150 for it, it's most certainly a fake drive.
  3. Legendary ZA Win User

USB Device Not Reading

4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

External hard drive not being detected

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE S console connection problem

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

External hard drive is not being detected

Hi Detective1228,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an external hard drive not being detected. Check out this article with steps towards troubleshooting this issue:

Xbox One doesn't Detect External Storage

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. my xbox doesn't detect my pendrive as external storage - Similar Threads - doesn't detect pendrive

2. Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive: When I went to change my drive, the D: drive wasn't there. My drive is 1.18 TB, formatted to NTFS, and I made sure it was plugged in correctly. 3e247812-2b90-45ff-ac5c-b4e0f440f6e6
  3. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  4. Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks: For the last few days, since the latest Alpha update, every time I boot up my Series X it fails to connect online. When I go to the Network Settings and select Set Up Wireless Network, none show...
  5. Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!: Hello, When I'm streaming the game via "Cloud Gaming" the game detects the controller fine but when I download the game on my PC, Gamepass doesn't detect the controller and I have tried...
  6. Minecraft doesn't detect that I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't detect that I bought it: Basically, I bought Java Edition months ago (still have PayPal receipt) and recently when I tried to redownload the launcher it says "Play demo" even though I logged into my account. I think the...
  7. My Xbox 360 E doesn't detect my flashdrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E doesn't detect my flashdrive.: My xbox 360 will not detect my PNY 128GB usb flash drive all of the sudden. I have been using this drive for at least 5 years and never remove it from the xbox 360 E. It has all of my progress on...
  8. Mi control no detecta el micrófono [My control doesn't detect the microphone]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi control no detecta el micrófono [My control doesn't detect the microphone]: Mi problema es que cuando conecto mis audífonos en mi control no detecta el micrófono pero si escucho el juego quería saber si alguien más le ha pasado esto ya que tengo otro control pero no jalan...
  9. La consola no detecta el juego de otra cuenta [Mod Translation - The console doesn't detect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La consola no detecta el juego de otra cuenta [Mod Translation - The console doesn't detect...: Tengo un problema con una cuenta de un amigo, la licencia esta activada en mi consola pero no detecta los juegos, aplicaciones y suscripciones de esa cuenta [Mod Translation - I have a problem...
  10. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...