My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Discus and support My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mbuso Manyaku, Jan 9, 2023.

1. My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG

My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this how to fix this

:)

Mbuso Manyaku, Jan 9, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly quit the game first by following the steps below;

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Highlight the game or app you’re trying to launch and press the Menu button.

3. Select Quit. If “Quit” is not available, then it’s already closed.

Then do a hard reset;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Its FearTheBear Win User

Something went wrong

Good news! this should be all fixed up, but let us know if its still giving you problems! D:
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

5. onyxishere Win User

Something Went Wrong..

Are you able to try entering the code on the console? Press the Guide button on the controller then scroll left and choose Redeem Code. If you get an 8 digit error code post it here.
  6. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
Thema:

1. My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG - Similar Threads - displays SOMETHING WENT

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  4. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  5. Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...: Trying to " PC " my setup a bit. Wanting to run my xbox video stretching across 2 32" monitors. Like my PC screen. There has to be a way? 80ada3d2-1f33-4bba-9e2a-4794da8112b3
  6. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  7. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  8. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  9. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  10. Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe

in XboX Insiders
    Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe: Hallo zusammen, irgendwie aus heiterem himmel ist das passiert, einer ne Ahnung wie man es behebt ? Danke https://postimg.cc/xqzTkjZ5 submitted by /u/WhichCryptographer15 [link] [comments]