My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...

Discus and support My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Other than issuing a chargeback. Can I get a refund from Microsoft directly? Will they try and deliver it again? f0233093-9da3-41b0-aa9c-aabf8708d849 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Real Kuinor, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Real Kuinor
    Real Kuinor Guest

My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...

Other than issuing a chargeback. Can I get a refund from Microsoft directly? Will they try and deliver it again?

:)

Real Kuinor, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I either get a refund, or get it delivered?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Real

You can try talking to FedEx to see if they can deliver your controller again or leave it in the closest FedEx facility for you

Or you can check with Xbox design lab support to see if they can re-send the controller
    https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. Starseid Win User

Fedex lost my order, help!

Hey there,

In my dealings with FedEx's shipping and claims, they will almost always try to push the blame on the sender even when it's obviously not the case. Best case is to contact Microsoft and explain them the history of this issue and have somebody from the Design Lab's shipping/claims contact FedEx as they seem to be alot for helpful towards the sender rather than the recipient. I hope it gets resolved soon.
  4. Squeechums Win User

Xbox One Controller not syncing

This controller was delivered 2 days ago from the microsoft design lab. How do i do a return?
  5. Dark_Angel_Arus Win User

Design Labs Stick Drift Repair

I have spoken to the official Twitter Xbox Support account.
    They have confirmed that returned Design Labs controllers will be returned with the same design.
  6. EmmaHopping Win User

Design Lab controller customs China

Ive checked with fedex and they advised they cant give any leadtimes as its stuck in customs! I cant find any contact details for design lab 😞
Thema:

1. My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I... - Similar Threads - Design Lab shipment

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  6. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  7. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  8. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  9. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  10. Order from design lab no shipment information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order from design lab no shipment information: We have a order from design lab and had no information fron design lab as of yet and this controller is for christmas and if we don't get.any shipment information we need to cancel. It all...