My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...

Discus and support My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Other than issuing a chargeback. Can I get a refund from Microsoft directly? Will they try and deliver it again? f0233093-9da3-41b0-aa9c-aabf8708d849 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Real Kuinor, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Real Kuinor
    Real Kuinor Guest

My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...

Other than issuing a chargeback. Can I get a refund from Microsoft directly? Will they try and deliver it again?

:)

Real Kuinor, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I either get a refund, or get it delivered?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Real

You can try talking to FedEx to see if they can deliver your controller again or leave it in the closest FedEx facility for you

Or you can check with Xbox design lab support to see if they can re-send the controller
    https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. Starseid Win User

Fedex lost my order, help!

Hey there,

In my dealings with FedEx's shipping and claims, they will almost always try to push the blame on the sender even when it's obviously not the case. Best case is to contact Microsoft and explain them the history of this issue and have somebody from the Design Lab's shipping/claims contact FedEx as they seem to be alot for helpful towards the sender rather than the recipient. I hope it gets resolved soon.
  4. Squeechums Win User

Xbox One Controller not syncing

This controller was delivered 2 days ago from the microsoft design lab. How do i do a return?
  5. EmmaHopping Win User

Design Lab controller customs China

Ive checked with fedex and they advised they cant give any leadtimes as its stuck in customs! I cant find any contact details for design lab 😞
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I... - Similar Threads - Design Lab shipment

2. Xbox design lab order

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design lab order: Hello, a couple of days ago I ordered a custom controller from Xbox Design Lab page, but since then the status hasn’t changed, it keeps saying “Payment Pending”, I selected the direct debit and...
  3. Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab: When I try sign into Xbox Design Lab, I get an error saying that I can't login at this time as my account is missing my first and last name. This is false as my account does indeed have my first...
  4. Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message: Hello there, I was trying to log in to the Design Lab to create and buy a new Xbox Controller. The systems repeatedly refused to let me log in with the error: "Your Microsoft account doesn't...
  5. Xbox design lab is a scam

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design lab is a scam: Hello Community, I want to warn you guys for Xbox Design Lab, this is a scam. First time i tried to order a controller was on 9th June 2022, I ordered the controller and the money was gone out...
  6. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?: I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any options, and I see people to something similar...
  7. Xbox design labs accessibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs accessibility: So I've need a new controller for a while and really wanted one custom made. Xbox design labs seems like an awesome idea but I can't use it. Northern ireland is part of the UK and yet xbox doesn't...
  8. I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come: I ordered a controller from xbox design lab on June 22. all this time, the order status remains "in processing". the money was taken immediately. the support said that the gamepad according to...
  9. Xbox design lab is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design lab is down: Xbox design lab is down, is anyone else having this issue? It just keeps loading when I press 'design yours.' d45c5706-3e1a-476b-8ecf-f40bca5d094c
  10. Design lab

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab: So I used the Xbox design lab to order a controller and the status says cancelled but I never personally cancelled it and I was never charged for it and the support team is no help...