My Xbox crashed an entire Game because it kept disconnecting from Xbox live/the wifi...

Discus and support My Xbox crashed an entire Game because it kept disconnecting from Xbox live/the wifi... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wish i was joking but my Xbox keeps disconnecting me from Xbox live and the wifi is fine everywhere else and it's just the Xbox it disconnected from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JTMari_2003, Apr 21, 2022.

1. My Xbox crashed an entire Game because it kept disconnecting from Xbox live/the wifi...

I wish i was joking but my Xbox keeps disconnecting me from Xbox live and the wifi is fine everywhere else and it's just the Xbox it disconnected from when it happens,it gives games big lag spikes or does annoying things all the time,it wasn't like that before,anyone know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/JTMari_2003
    [link] [comments]

/u/JTMari_2003, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Randomly Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live

Let me guess, you are connected to WiFi.... The problem with wifi is that there will always be an interference with the connection. As a result, you will disconnect from Xbox live. The only way to solve this issue is to use an ethernet cable. This will guarantee
    that you will not disconnect from xbox live. I know this for a fact because Everyone who has this issue are those who uses wifi to connect to xbox live. I strongly suggest using a ethernet cable because you will not disconnect. P.S: AVOID NETGEAR!! LoL, Worst
    WiFi router ever!
  3. Darkforcesjedi Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

Monkey Man I think your issue is probably different from this one. In this issue the WiFi adapter stops working entirely while playing Destiny. After I get disconnected, my console is no longer able to connect to any wireless network.

There are many (hundreds of threads) other issues reported on the destiny forums related to disconnecting from the game that don't impact the ability to connect to WiFi networks or Xbox live.
  4. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
  5. Malacath Win User

xbox live disconnects every 30 minutes

Try changing the wifi channel.

I had a similar problem ages ago. Xbox kept disconnecting and was really slow but my ps3 and laptop worked fine. I changed the wifi channel from channel 1 to channel 11 and xbox worked fine after that
  6. LankyCorn Win User

Disconnecting from live randomly

Argyle Redfield, it's not my router because my internet connection is fine never had any trouble before on my computer and xbox aswell. just got disconnected from xbox live while playing mw3 in the middle of the game, and i don't use WIFI.
Thema:

My Xbox crashed an entire Game because it kept disconnecting from Xbox live/the wifi...

1. My Xbox crashed an entire Game because it kept disconnecting from Xbox live/the wifi... - Similar Threads - crashed entire Game

2. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  3. Game crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes: Hey my games been crashing. I have already sent old 4 crash reports: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-crashes-and-blue-screen/bfdb522a-36d0-4502-a5ef-58a6c0b67cb0 But...
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  7. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  8. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  9. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  10. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...