My Xbox Controller’s headphone jack seems to have something wrong.

Discus and support My Xbox Controller’s headphone jack seems to have something wrong. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was using my headphones when suddenly they didn’t allow me to hear all of the sounds, (peoples voices, etc.) so i got new headphones and they also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boocemerk, Jul 25, 2020.

1. boocemerk
    boocemerk Guest

I was using my headphones when suddenly they didn’t allow me to hear all of the sounds, (peoples voices, etc.) so i got new headphones and they also didn’t allow me to hear all of the sounds. I don’t know why, but i suspect something is wrong with the
    headphone jack.

:)

boocemerk, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Ellarianora Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

If nothing seems wrong, it could be a fault in your xbox controllers headphone jack.

You can also follow this
    link
    for more help
  3. onyxishere Win User

Headphones

If your headphones have a 3.5 mm jack and your controller supports it then simply plug the headphones into the hole in the front of the controller. If the controller does not have the jack then you'll need to purchase a headphone adapter for the controller.
  4. bryce## Win User

Xbox controllers seem to be made very poorly.

4 of my controllers headphone jacks have broke
  5. A11 NINJA Win User

Please help a clueless mum

This has been a problem for me in the past as well actually. The exact same thing happened.

In my case it was the controller headphone Jack port. They go out rather quickly if you plug and unplug the headphones often. What I did was I bought one of the adapters that are used for if you do not have a controller with a headphone Jack port like the
    older style controllers.

It worked.

The port on the adapters seem to be ALOT sturdier than the ports on the controllers sadly.

The adapters are cheaper than a new controller or wireless headphones.

Sorry to hear about your troubles and I truly hope this helps.
  6. With Tatsuhiko Win User

Sounds coming from my Headphones

Hello, the headphones has both USB and jack port, I used to jack with my controller, no adapter is needed.

the headphones works well in my laptop
Thema:

1. My Xbox Controller’s headphone jack seems to have something wrong. - Similar Threads - Controller’s headphone jack

2. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  3. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  4. Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only: Windows 11 Xbox Controller connected via the xbox wireless adapter Headset connected via the controller's 3.5mm jack Dolby Atmos enabled for headphones There is audio stuttering in visually...
  5. Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???: Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? fd461cf0-13b3-4de4-9c40-15543c82b254
  6. If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...: If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear me talk? 4e3af475-71a7-4545-adef-9210e1c7b669
  7. Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series S/X controller's headphone jack work on Android if using WIRED?: Hello. I recently acquired a Xbox Series S/X controller to use on Android for mobile games and GamePass. I know for a fact that the 3.5mm headphone/microphone jack doesn't work via bluetooth, as...
  8. My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...: When I go on Xbox accessories and press the 3 dot under my controller volume thing is grayed out submitted by /u/Smulgey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X|S Controller grays out Headset Chat Mixer when headphones are plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S Controller grays out Headset Chat Mixer when headphones are plugged in: When I plug in my Razor headset (wired) into my wireless X|S Controller it grays out the Headset Chat Mixer. I'm in the Alpha Ring of the Insider Updates, so I'm unsure if it's the Insider or...
  10. My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is saying a headphone jack is plugged in when it's not: [img] So my Xbox Elite Controller (NOT A WIRELESS CONTROLLER) says that a headphone jack is plugged in when no headphone jack is even near my controller (and no its not my xbox that is doing this,...