My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

Discus and support My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink, Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jose Sephora, May 28, 2023.

1. Jose Sephora
    Jose Sephora Guest

I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink,

Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: dc1-controller.inf

Class Guid: {05f5cfe2-4733-4950-a6bb-07aad01a3a84}

Service: dc1-controller

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters: xboxgip

Problem: 0xA

Problem Status: 0xC0000010

I have checked if there was any corrupted files and there was not i fixed any registry files or corruption. I manually install the xbox drivers. I updated every USB driver and the Plug and Play drivers. I have reinstalled windows , and my pc. I have tried many other cables.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

Jose Sephora, May 28, 2023
  2. Jose Sephora Win User

Hello Jose,
    I am Jaspreet Singh.
    If the controller does not work on any PC it means there is an issue with the controller itself or the controller might be missing a firmware update.
    Connect the controller via cable (the original one, do not use a third party cable that comes with a charger as some of them donot have data lines) then open the xbox accessories app. Check if the controller is recognized and if a firmware available popup opens. If it does upgrade the firmware on the controller.
    I looked back to what you said that some third part cable do not have data lines. I plugged a bunch of other cables and it js worked instantly smh
  3. Jose Sephora Win User

Hello Jose,
    I am Jaspreet Singh.
    If the controller does not work on any PC it means there is an issue with the controller itself or the controller might be missing a firmware update.
    Connect the controller via cable (the original one, do not use a third party cable that comes with a charger as some of them donot have data lines) then open the xbox accessories app. Check if the controller is recognized and if a firmware available popup opens. If it does upgrade the firmware on the controller.
    I do not have the original cable for the controller. I am not able to get the controller recognized.
  4. Jaspreet.Singh_050. Win User

Hello Jose,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox controller on PC woes~!

[quote user="ManipularSauce4"]I recently purchased (last night) an xbox controller, and it wont connect to my PC, even though I have the adapter.[/quote]The Play and Charge cable? That carries no data. To use a 360 controller with a PC you either need the
    Wireless Gaming Receiver or a wired 360 controller.
  6. Joaquindimas Win User

Xbox one s Controller not being detected by any device.

I tried connecting it with a cable to my Xbox and it won't detect it. I also tried to connect it wirelessly to my phone and it connects but the white light on the controller keeps flashing, and it won't do anything. It only works when I connect it with a cable on my pc. It doesn't work on any other device wired or wireless.
Thema:

1. My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired" - Similar Threads - controller wont connect

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  6. My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc, I have it plugged into the usb port. it will not connect, i have tried plugging it into different spots, downloading xbox accesories and...
  7. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  8. Elite controller wont connect to Pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller wont connect to Pc: my elite series 2 controller stopped working not long ago i am on the most updated controller and windows update do you have anything i can do to fix this it works on xbox but not on pc i am also...
  9. Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect: I had this connected to an old phone and when I got my new phone the controller acts like it is still connected and won't fully reset to allow me to connect. is there a way to reset the...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0