My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I...

Discus and support My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off every time I turn it on 3dbfcc86-7672-4941-8d34-daeaffb9f666 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaiden Pat, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Zaiden Pat
    Zaiden Pat Guest

My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I...

My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off every time I turn it on

:)

Zaiden Pat, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
  3. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
  4. Imran Shahzad2 Win User

My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I don’t know why.

Hi, I am using Xbox series x and my controller keeps disconnecting. I have tried using USB cable but they never seem to fit and are wiggly and I keep disconnecting from the console. I purchased a rechargeable battery and I still have issues with connectivity. I have tried myriad of solutions including updating, power cycling, connecting to PC using USB, connected to Series X using USB. I am actually of thinking of selling the Xbox for this reason. 500 dollar junk
    [​IMG]
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I don’t know why.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zaiden

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening when you try to connect the controller via wireless connection, USB connection or both?
    Did you tried connecting the controller to a completely different device to see if the issue persist?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. ToastWithJamm Win User

Controller won’t connect and Green screen of death (Xbox One)

Hi I’ve just tried connecting my controller to my phone and the controller vibrated twice and turned off. Also I don’t have another controller :(
Thema:

1. My xbox controller turns on for a couple of seconds vibrates twice and turns off and I... - Similar Threads - controller turns couple

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  6. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  7. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  8. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  9. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  10. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...