My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random.

Discus and support My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The controller has never had any problems before, but recently after moving my Xbox set up to a different room of the house it just began to act... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Floof, Jan 27, 2023.

1. The Floof
    The Floof Guest

My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random.

The controller has never had any problems before, but recently after moving my Xbox set up to a different room of the house it just began to act strange. Here's the info I got for this:

• Disconnect and reconnect to my console switching back to the default set up instead of the button layout I use for For Honor.
    • Updated it's firmware of the controller and the console, but it's still having the same issues.
    • It can used it wired but I much rather have it connected via Bluetooth.
    • The controller is fully charged.
    • The controller isn't connected to anything else than the Xbox
    • The light on the controller stays on when it disconnects.
    If there's anything else to try please let me know. I know it doesn't need repairs, but I honestly don't know what could be the issue.

:)

The Floof, Jan 27, 2023
  2. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

This actually happened to me before! Do yoy have any Bluetooth devices in the room where your Xbox has been relocated to?

I had a couple of Bluetooth devices nearby and oddly enough, they were interfering with the connection.
  4. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. Leonerdios Win User

How to fix Overwatch 2 error code LC-202

I have the Xbox Series X and the things I’ve tried to fix the problem are

• Changing my NAT Type from Moderate to Open

• Disconnecting and reconnecting my Battlenet ID from my Xbox account

• Port forwarding ports from Overwatch 2 directly to my router

• Restarting my Xbox Series X

• Deleting and reinstalling Overwatch 2

• Restarting my router

None of these things have worked whatsoever
Thema:

1. My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random. - Similar Threads - Controller Series started

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  9. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  10. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...