My Xbox controller just flashes for a split second before turning off and won't sync to...

Discus and support My Xbox controller just flashes for a split second before turning off and won't sync to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I press the sync button the Xbox button just turns off and I am unable to connect it to any device. What can I do in this situation?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Miller3, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Liam Miller3
    Liam Miller3 Guest

My Xbox controller just flashes for a split second before turning off and won't sync to...

Every time I press the sync button the Xbox button just turns off and I am unable to connect it to any device. What can I do in this situation?

:)

Liam Miller3, Feb 12, 2023
  2. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
  3. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  4. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox controller just flashes for a split second before turning off and won't sync to either my computer or Xbox. What do I do?

Hi Liam! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please make sure that your controller's battery is fully charged. You could try to put new batteries to isolate the issue.

Try connecting it as well using a USB cable if it will connect successfully and check for controller updates.

I suggest to try all the troubleshooting steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. VR GOODMAN Win User

Im Getting A 250G Slim xbox tomorrow (help needed)

Ive just got my new xbox, i went to sync the controller, both lights flash, it syncs then the controller goes off, any ideas why?
  6. ZeoTH56 Win User

controller help

hey thanks for the help I tried turning it on manual and the controller sync but after that it won't sync anymore and the lights keep on flashing on the controller. when I try to go sync it with the 360 but the 360 doesn't pick it up and the lights still
    flash on the controller. what does this also mean?
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller just flashes for a split second before turning off and won't sync to... - Similar Threads - controller flashes split

2. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  3. Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?: Every time I restart my computer and get on it and turn on my controller (which is a elite series 2 and its plugged in) it just flashes, I also know that the usb works because I have used the same...
  4. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]
  5. My controller is only flashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller is only flashing: I wanted to play on my pc using an xbox controller so i tried connecting it with a usb c «i dont have bluetooth on my pc» The moment i plug it in it vibrates for a sec and then just flashes. I...
  6. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  7. XBOX controller won't start, lights flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX controller won't start, lights flashing: I have an XBOX controller that uses rechargeable batteries and connects with bluetooth to my pc. But after the battery is full with the indication of the lights on the XBOX off, I unplug it and...
  8. Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox...: Why will my xbox controller only flash 1 time then turn off without connecting to the xbox then I put the wire in and it connects for 3 seconds then disconnect I need help please and its not my...
  9. When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing: When i try to turn my series s/x controller on the light just flashes and my controller doesn’t turn on, it isn’t because my controller isn’t connected to my xbox because i have tried with a wire...
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights: It's not working on both pc and xbox 360 all 4 green lights flash and not working IT'S A WIRED CONTROLLER e1a37e28-9e44-4552-8be8-0a10b7cecf34