my xbox controller isnt working

Discus and support my xbox controller isnt working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's turned on, it's connected to the xbox, but none of the buttons work??? i turned it off, pressed the pair button on it, hard reset it and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Berisha, Nov 23, 2022.

1. my xbox controller isnt working

it's turned on, it's connected to the xbox, but none of the buttons work???

i turned it off, pressed the pair button on it, hard reset it and the xbox, but nothin gis working

can someone please help me i dont know what to do

:)

Robert Berisha, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Robert, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Have you tried to plug in the controller directly on your Xbox using a USB cable?

Also, if you have already tried that and the same issue occurs. Please powercycle your controller by following the steps below:

"To turn off the controller, press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller powers off. Then press and hold the Xbox button again for the controller to turn back on."

If that still didn't work, please try using a different controller to check if it's the controller or the Xbox itself.
  3. Ks4lyphe Win User

Xbox wireless headset

but isnt there wireless headset's out there still that works with xbox controllers?
  4. JESS429-38640744-B34 Win User

Audio Through The Controller Keeps Stopping

Same here, and my mic stopped working too...

I tryed it on a new controller and it isnt working...
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

3.5 mm headset jack not working

try a friends a controller from a friends xbox that isnt in your house if that works you might have to get a new controller
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

Xbox Controller isnt working on pc

this usb cable its broken or something? how good is it?
Thema:

1. my xbox controller isnt working - Similar Threads - controller isnt working

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  5. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  6. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  7. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  8. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  9. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: it isnt working on the menu pls help ed6d545b-aa47-4bb6-aa2b-2b8e1b8f0eda
  10. My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...: I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on xbox accessories. If someone knows what...