My xbox controller doesnt work on pc

Discus and support My xbox controller doesnt work on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controller doesnt work. When i play fifa 18 demo or any fifa i cant sprint my player is in the dribbling mod. I tried to configure it but it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TextualCactus95, Sep 23, 2017.

1. My xbox controller doesnt work on pc

My controller doesnt work. When i play fifa 18 demo or any fifa i cant sprint my player is in the dribbling mod. I tried to configure it but it says that this button (r2) is corupted from another program

:)

TextualCactus95, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc

Hey there AngelKapaHD,

In order to connect an Xbox 360 Wireless controller to a Windows PC you'll need a Xbox 360 Wireless adapter, using a Play and Charge cable will only charge the controller, it's not designed to send or receive data. So that's why it's not showing up properly
    for you.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 24, 2017
  3. AngelKapaHD
    AngelKapaHD Guest
    Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc

i have a wirelles xbox 360 controller and i bought a cable to connect it on the pc but windows arent recognise it as a controller but as an unspesified unit. on the device manager windows recognise it as a controller.I have already tried to connect the controller on
    another computer but it happens the same.Lastly the controller only makes a breathing effect on leds .

My xbox controller doesnt work on pc [​IMG]

My xbox controller doesnt work on pc [​IMG]

AngelKapaHD, Sep 24, 2017
  4. My xbox controller doesnt work on pc

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Kieran Wellbelove Win User

xbox controller glitched on pc

every controller i connect to my pc doesnt work but if it is connected to another pc or an xbox it works
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

7. Allexio Win User

xbox one wireless adapter DOES NOT EVEN WORK. AT ALL.

Also, like I said, the adapter works fine *With the same controller* on my friend's pc, but for some reaosn, doesnt work on mine. still waiting for a fix.
  8. Drake 324 Win User

Season Passes for tv shows requiring me to buy idividual episodes

no and it work on my pc dont know why it doesnt work on the xbox
  9. Mohammed_Sami Win User

My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!

Its not the 'Recon Hybrid Game Controller' , My controller is the Turtle Beach Recon Controller and whenever I plug it in it doesnt detect it on XBOX cloud gaming. My controller works on normal games but it doesnt detect on Xbox cloud gaming .
Thema:

1. My xbox controller doesnt work on pc - Similar Threads - controller doesnt

2. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  3. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  4. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  5. Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?: my series s controller tells new batteries that are fully charged that they are almost empty and after 5 minutes of using my controller the controller turns off. I've had this problem for 2 days...
  6. my controller doesnt work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller doesnt work anymore.: my xbox powerA nano enhanced wired controller for xbox series X/S disconnected from my laptop and I dont know how to reconnect it. ive tried going through all my settings and still nothing works....
  7. my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...: how can i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop? 24f9e331-0786-452e-83ab-02e98b751b87
  8. Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore.: Hi. Ive been having problems with my controller after i remove device, had some problem with connecting and wanted to pair it again, and now i cant get it to connect back to my pc. It shows up...
  9. Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.: Hello, recently I updated my computer to W10 to play Gears of War 4, i actually buyed a control. The problema is that the control Works on every other game, except on Gears of War 4. I have...
  10. Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...