My Xbox controller adapter isn't working.

Discus and support My Xbox controller adapter isn't working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I would like some help my Xbox controller adapte isn't truning on can someone please help me. 603e6ed5-cd78-480e-8ee7-8039d61fe46a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fekkoh., Dec 9, 2020.

1. Fekkoh.
    Fekkoh. Guest

Hello,

I would like some help my Xbox controller adapte isn't truning on can someone please help me.

:)

Fekkoh., Dec 9, 2020
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox One Adaptive Controller and a R-net Compact Joystick

Hey Daryl thanks for keeping in touch!

Unfortunately since that adapter isn't first party (made by Microsoft) we can say for certain it will or wont work. Check out the link
    All about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    provided by fellow XBF George L since all the information on the Adaptive Controller is on our website. Hope this helps!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

That adapter will WORK with the Elite controller.

When I got my Oculus Rift, the set included the older model of the Xbox Wireless USB Adapter with a Xbox controller, and my Elite Controller works on my Windows 10 PC with that adapter.

The newer version is simply a bit smaller.

So you do NOT need a special "Elite" wireless adapter (which doesn't exist).
  4. Vanchatron Win User

How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

Plug your wireless adapter into your PC and press the button on the edge. Once you press the button, it will automatically install Xbox One controller drive. also could be the adapter giving
    you issues.
    I tried that and it didn't automatically install anything. The adapter isn't broken either, as it works with the xbox 360 controller. Is there a way I can manually install the correct Xbox one drivers so it can connect to the adapter?
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Turtle beach

[quote user="jagr200"]

Turtle Beach has said any headsets that work with 360 will work with Xbox one if you have the adapter. They also said that adapter is coming sometime around June 2014. That said I can make you an adapter out of your Xbox One headset that came with it for
    $25. You will be able to use your headset and the controls where it plugs into the controller. Message me on xbox if you want one.

[/quote]

Isn't This A Violation Of The Forum Rules?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Series S Controller won't connect wirelessly to my pc

Oh, I see. Well, probably it could be the adapter you're using that isn't recognizing the controller, my friend.

Which adapter is it? Is it from Microsoft?
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller adapter isn't working. - Similar Threads - controller adapter isn't

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  6. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  7. Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller: Hello, I am currently looking for a controller that my sister with cerebral palsy can use. We have an xbox series X. I see the xbox adaptive controller but it says it is for xbox one. Is it...
  8. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  10. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...