My xbox console ports are not working

Discus and support My xbox console ports are not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console doesn't want to connect devices to itself, the ports seem to be off or I don't know why it doesn't work, however it does load the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crisly Manzoly, Nov 1, 2023.

  1. My xbox console ports are not working


    My console doesn't want to connect devices to itself, the ports seem to be off or I don't know why it doesn't work, however it does load the console controls, I'm trying to connect an external drive but it doesn't seem to read it, So I come to you in search of a solution.

    :)
     
    Crisly Manzoly, Nov 1, 2023
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    My xbox console ports are not working

    Hello Crisly M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

    I'm sorry you're having problems with the ports on your Xbox console.

    Try another cable or device: If you are trying to connect a device to your Xbox console and it doesn't work, try using another cable or device to see if the problem persists.

    Try another port: If your Xbox console has more than one port, try connecting the device to a different port to see if that resolves the issue.

    Restart your Xbox console: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many problems. Try turning off your Xbox console, wait a few minutes, and then turn it back on.

    Update your Xbox console: Make sure your Xbox console is updated with the latest software

    Contact Xbox Support: If you are still having issues, I would recommend contacting Xbox Support

    Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    do not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

    Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  3. Gabriel Bowers Win User

    Keyboard stopped working with Xbox 1

    It has worked perfectly fine for over a year, and the USB ports on the console aren't the problem since the mouse works in any of the ports. The keyboard itself shouldn't be the issue either since it works with both my PC and laptop. Nothing has changed other than it being unresponsive with only the xbox.
  4. ImAice Win User

    Xbox Series X taking forever to boot games

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I've experienced the same thing to be honest and one factor that affects this is your network connection so you need to make sure that it's strong and reliable. I also suggest to do some port forwarding for your NAT Type.

    A network port by the way lets your Xbox console communicate with the Xbox Live servers and other Xbox consoles over the internet.

    To let your Xbox console communicate with Xbox Live, your Internet service provider might need to open or forward ports, which means they'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. Port forwarding for Xbox is done on your router or other network hardware, not on the Xbox console itself.

    These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

    Port 88 (UDP)

    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 80 (TCP)

    Port 500 (UDP)

    Port 3544 (UDP)

    Port 4500 (UDP)
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Comcast: Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to xbox live"

    Hey Prince!

    A network port lets your Xbox One console communicate with the Xbox Live servers and other Xbox One consoles over the Internet. Not all routers
    come with the ports open necessary for the console to work because not all routers are meant for gaming. To let your Xbox One console communicate with Xbox Live, you might have to open or forward
    ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. Port forwarding for Xbox One is done on your router or other network hardware, not on the Xbox console itself.

    So after all these steps were attempted, did it work?
  6. W4rrior Wombat Win User

    Error 8015190e issues

    I *finally* solved it myself after a lot of work and multiple customer support chats. It had to do with port forwarding and DMZ hosting and UPnP. I had UPnP enabled before I port forwarded. After I port forwarded my console still wouldn't connect. Once
    I disabled UPnP (restarting my router and xbox each time I made a change to be sure) my console worked. At one point I lowered my MTU value but I don't know if that did anything.
Thema:

My xbox console ports are not working

Loading...
  1. My xbox console ports are not working - Similar Threads - console ports are

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  8. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

    in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  9. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken ed1658e4-bbe4-45aa-9563-a719034e7496
  10. My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...: My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing? Like is there any other options to connect it to a tv? 31fd1e50-3c03-4fc4-bb06-61783865cfbf