My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

Discus and support My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when I click sign in, it reloads the tab and takes me back. I am playing on browser (google chrome).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skullflight, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Skullflight
    Skullflight Guest

My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when I click sign in, it reloads the tab and takes me back.

I am playing on browser (google chrome).

:)

Skullflight, Dec 16, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and takes me back.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and takes me back.

Hello Skullflight,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties playing with Xbox cloud gaming. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What device are you using?
    • Chrome browser version?
    For Chrom browser it should be ChromeOS 79 or later

Have tried using a different browser?

Please see list of supported browsers

Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web | Xbox Support

Open you Chrome Settings

More Tools

Clear Browsing data

Choose Cookies and other site data

Cache images and files

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, AJ my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

The issue you're experiencing with the sign-in loop when trying to play Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming could be due to a temporary glitch or a misconfiguration in your Microsoft account. Here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue:

Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Cached data or cookies can sometimes interfere with the sign-in process. Close any unnecessary tabs and clear the cache and cookies for the browser you're using to access Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Try a Different Browser: If you're using a web browser to access Xbox Cloud Gaming, try using a different browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can affect sign-in functionality.

Check Microsoft Account Status: Verify that your Microsoft account is in good standing and doesn't have any restrictions or suspensions that might prevent you from signing in. Check your account status on the Microsoft website.

Reset Xbox Cloud Gaming App: If you're using the Xbox Cloud Gaming app on your phone, try resetting the app. This can sometimes clear temporary glitches or misconfigurations. Go to your phone's Settings > Apps > Xbox Cloud Gaming > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Restart Your Device: A simple restart can often clear temporary glitches that might be affecting the sign-in process. Restart your phone and try again.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Termn82r Win User

Update won't allow me to connect.

Found a Fix!!! when you turn on your xbox, sign out of your profile and you should have a My Xbox tab, and a Xbox Live Tab, click a on join xbox live for free and then it will ask to sign into xbox live. Click and update!! worked no freezing!!
  6. Brandon00 Win User

xbox is not letting me change settings

funny enough, on the xbox website when i click sign in, it just circles and reloads the page without letting me sign in lol
Thema:

1. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and... - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming asks

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: I am trying to play Fortnite off my phone and when I go to sign in after hitting get ready to play it bring back the same screen on the cloud Xbox.. I don’t know what I am doing wrong?...
  10. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0