my xbox clips r freezing

Discus and support my xbox clips r freezing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my xbox clips r freezing and idk how 2 fix them. iv done the clear mac address the clear local saved game and restarted my console but there still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by alex stubrich, May 28, 2023.

1. my xbox clips r freezing

my xbox clips r freezing and idk how 2 fix them. iv done the clear mac address the clear local saved game and restarted my console but there still freezing.

:)

alex stubrich, May 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

my xbox clips r freezing

Hi, Alex. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Biggshow Win User

Trending broken on xbox live

I don't mean to be rude... but what do you mean? Xbox Live freezes? The clips and screenshots freeze? Your clips and screenshots are not popular?

Can you please explain in a little more detail as to what you mean.
  4. Dutchman303 Win User

Game DVR Freeze Issues

No one else having this issue? Did a hard reset but still had the issue happen last night. I did manage to get one 5 minute clip to record and not freeze the system. When the freeze happens, those clips are always unplayable and corrupted. Last night, the
    one that did not freeze the system, was there and playable. When they are not there and corrupted, I get the 0x80040212 error code. Did some searching on that code and others are having the DVR not record clips but no mention of freezing the system.
  5. Romoworld Win User

Xbox One Clip Upload & Sharing Questions

My issue is that I upload clips to upload and then it gets to 50% and freezes then says it's unavailable, how do I fix this?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox clips freezing

Hi there Ethan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try this on your console to see if it fixes the issue!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.

Then:

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
Thema:

my xbox clips r freezing

1. my xbox clips r freezing - Similar Threads - clips freezing

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  4. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  9. My clips will freeze randomly throughout the videos

in XBoX on Windows
    My clips will freeze randomly throughout the videos: i have reset my xbox multiple times and done everything suggested and they still don’t work 10b9a9e5-494d-4ab4-ab3a-007c00308772
  10. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX on Windows
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95