My xbox cant wirelessly connect to my controller or any network

Discus and support My xbox cant wirelessly connect to my controller or any network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having issues trying to syncing my controller to my xbox one original as the sync button is just broken. I have tried most of fixes online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aramus101, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Aramus101
    Aramus101 Guest

I have been having issues trying to syncing my controller to my xbox one original as the sync button is just broken. I have tried most of fixes online like power cycles, clearing mac address and controller updates but they don't work. My controller flashes to sync so i think it should be the xbox's fault.

Also it is the same when i try to connect to my wifi or any network as no options appear so i have to use a cable instead so i think it may be a wireless issue in general.

I dont know if this is the problem but we changed hard drives as our old one kept trying to boot up but couldnt, so it couldnt connect to the tv (which the new one can now) and kept dying after a minute of starting our xbox but back then the sync button still didnt do anything or flash trying to connect to the controller.

Please help me to solve this problem.

:)

Aramus101, Jun 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Aramus101

By "sync button is just broken" do you mean if you press it sync process starts?

Or pressing it doesn't do anything on your console?

But reading the next statement "when i try to connect to my wifi or any network as no options appear" I think everything points to an issue with your Xbox wireless module inside the console motherboard itself.

The last option to try, in case is a system issue is perform an offline update for your console:

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you already perform it, your Xbox console needs to be repaired Aramus, probably wireless module needs to be changed
  3. GmOasis Win User

Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi. my windows 10 and xbox one wireless controller are updated. same issue cant connect wirelessly and windows pairs even when my controller is turned off/not even plugged to laptop. :(
  4. N8M8101 Win User

cant connect xbox controller to pc

My controller is able to wirelessly connect to my Xbox perfectly fine.
  5. Padd007 Win User

Microsoft display adapter problems

After grabbing some packets with wireshark I can confirm that it is using ethernet. Tests on the network show that everything is as it should be.

Controller is an Xbox controller connected wirelessly to my Xbox, I can try wired but the the connection between my controller and xbox has no issues, it has a problem going through the wireless adaptor app, I will try using it wired and see how it goes.
  6. RohanThavanesh Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn on when its not plugged in no matter how long i hold down the xbox button

wait i got something to work. the controller turns on when plugged in but cant turn on wirelessly. even though it turns on when plugged into my pc, my pc doesnt recognise the controller so i cant use it. any fix or still need repairs?
Thema:

1. My xbox cant wirelessly connect to my controller or any network - Similar Threads - cant wirelessly connect

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  4. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  6. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  7. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  8. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  9. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  10. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....