: My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...

Discus and support : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB. My xbox can't detect my Comcast cable box all of a... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Clint F., Jun 3, 2021.

1. Clint F.
    Clint F. Guest

: My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,...

: My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB.
    My xbox can't detect my Comcast cable box all of a sudden. It is the HDMI connection, not the USB. I've tried every troubleshooting step I can find at least five times and no results.

:)

Clint F., Jun 3, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

: My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection, NOT USB.

It would help if you could change the cable just to help narrow the issue. If the other HDMI cable works, the issue is from the first one, but if it doesn't work as well then the issue must be from the HDMI port in the console which would make it a hardware issue. In case it's a hardware issue, check the link below to get your console repaired.

The link: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
  3. Zoop81 Win User

Sound cuts out????

The cable out of the BOX is only one of two required HDMI connection, though. There should be an HDMI connecting the XBOX One to the Cable Box (I used the included cable for this) and an HDMI connecting the XBOX to the Television (I used my existing HDMI
    connecting TV to Cable for this).

I am going to try buying the highest quality HDMI cable I can find from Best Buy and will see if it makes any difference. It would also be a good idea if someone has a second TV they can connect and measure if the problem persists. If neither of these
    things fixes the issue I think it's time for an exchange.
  4. segrimes121 Win User

TV Picutre/Audio stutters

I was having this issue and finally managed to solve it today (12-28). I had previously tried switching all HDMI cables, changing to 720p (worked, but I'm not downgrading my tv resolution, comes in at 1080i) and tried changing settings on my cable box and
    television (samsung 7100). I changed the TV connection from HDMI (auto-detect) to HDMI. I have no idea why this worked, but it did for me, I recommend people that having freezing or stuttering issues to try this.
  5. xJade0x Win User

Comcast Help!! FOUND SOLUTIONS!!!!

Ok, so I have my xbox one hooked up to my tv and it's also hooked up to my cable box with two separate HDMI cables.. I can't even get a signal. Help please?? It says it detects a signal

but no picture ever pops up.
  6. Stratty101 Win User

Cannot sign into Xbox Live because of HDMI cable.

Have you tried with a different HDMI cable? are you able to borrow another xbox and try your hdmi cable in it to see if its the xbox port ? have you tried connecting the hdmi cable in the front & back ports?

My xbox wont connect to HD at all whether it be through the cables with the HD option or through hdmi cable though I have no idea what the problem is as i've tried swapping all the different parts and everything works seperately
Thema:

1. : My xbox can't detect my cable box all of a sudden. Any ideas? Its the HDMI connection,... - Similar Threads - can't detect cable

2. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  3. My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is: So after 40 minutes of this stuttering support lady trying to blame home router for why my xbox doesn't pick up any wifi connections on scanning . She finally concludes and so have I that it's...
  4. New Device Detected but can't set it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Device Detected but can't set it up: [img] Hi, I was gonna play MSFS but when I plugged in my controller (not a Xbox controller, its like a Nintendo Pro Controller). I keep getting this message and there is no response when I try...
  5. series x concole can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x concole can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time: Hi, my series x concole just can't detect the usb drive after a certain amount of time(two days in my case). My PC couldn't read the disk as well afterwards. I had to format it on ps5 and then...
  6. new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason: when i updated xbox launcher , now doesn't work well like its used to be . games and game pass always load idk why . Region : egypt gametag: RioSenpai#5798 submitted by /u/Snoo_32224 [link]...
  7. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support: My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my end - a reinstall, reboot router, etc - and...
  8. series x and tv both trying to auto-detect audio and i can't choose dolby digital +

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x and tv both trying to auto-detect audio and i can't choose dolby digital +: I have a Samsung QLED TV and a Sonos Arc connected. I can turn on Dolby Digital+ for other apps, but not for the Series X. I can see the options the other device provides change when I change some...
  9. Xbox One can't detect my 4TB SEAGATE External HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't detect my 4TB SEAGATE External HDD: I got the External HDD on sale during Black Friday and it stopped being detected about a month later looking for help. I've unplugged and plugged cords back in, tried different USB slots did a...
  10. Problem reconnecting external drive. Can't detect games. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem reconnecting external drive. Can't detect games. Error code 0x80073d0d: Hello, I recently got gamepass and had been downloading and installing games onto an external HD from my tower. It was all working fine, had multiple games on it, etc. Earlier today, I took my...