: my xbox cant connect to my wifi

Discus and support : my xbox cant connect to my wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : my xbox cant connect to my wifi i cant connect to my wifi but everything else does 49446622-1d57-4ca3-bc70-aca30a72b472 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LefaKotelo, Jan 4, 2021.

1. LefaKotelo
    LefaKotelo Guest

i cant connect to my wifi but everything else does

:)

LefaKotelo, Jan 4, 2021
  2. howlingwolf23 Win User

cannot connect to internet

My xbox one x is hardwired and is already connected... its older xbox one that is wireless and cant connect... I would hardwire it but it's set up on other side of my place... other systems and devices connect to new wifi router no problem... its just
    my old xbox cant connect to new wifi router
  3. tox1n Win User

Cant Connect to Wifi

No it will just say it cant connect to my wifi
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

My xbox cant connect to my wifi

I'm afraid I may have spoken a little too soon; according to this
    status alert
    , some users may be having issues with disconnections at this time.
  5. Light Yagami245 Win User

This is happening to me also. Here is my response to the bold questions.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Dallas, Texas US

Modem brand & model number: uBee Router (it is a modem and a router) Model #:U10C037

Router brand & model number: See above

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired: Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

Things you have tried: I turned off my router/modem for 10 secs and started it again. I restarted my 360, which worked until I play a game, where it will disconnect me.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Unknown

Is NAT Type Open? Unknown

Any Error Codes you encounter: None at all.

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? Cable

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time Warner

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? None, it says that the console is connected to the internet
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

I believe there were some issues with the network this morning. If you're still experiencing issues, please answer the bold questions listed

here
Thema:

1. : my xbox cant connect to my wifi - Similar Threads - cant connect wifi

2. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  3. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  4. I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...: I need help. I cant play my xbox online. I was connected to the hotels wifi for over a week and could play. Now i cant connect. The wifi is fine and working on my phone and pc....
  5. Cant connect to wifi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to wifi: Xbox1 wont connect to wifi its brand new 36218cf8-bab9-47dd-b6fc-78719807c1c0
  6. : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi: : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi Hi, Have you tried restarting your router/console? a6e07b77-345e-40b7-9565-a86ad84431f8
  7. : CANT CONNECT TO WIFI

: CANT CONNECT TO WIFI: : CANT CONNECT TO WIFI okay, so maybe you tell us what router, what wifi you use. your cannot connect or your xbox dont find your wlan? a276e55c-4d83-4c87-8d86-011e4df4a400
  8. Cant connect to wifi when hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi when hard drive plugged in: Is the usb 3 interference problem - took me days to work out the the xbox will only work with a external hard drive and connect when nothing is plugged into the usb 3 on my nearby laptop - am not...
  9. I cant connect to my own wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to my own wifi.: So 2 days ago i turned my xbox one s on. And suddenly it wasn't connected to my wifi. So i tried to reconnect to my wifi, entering the password etc. But still it doesn't want to connect while...
  10. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...