My Xbox CAN connect to WiFi but NOT Xbox live

Discus and support My Xbox CAN connect to WiFi but NOT Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one X console can connect to the wifi but not the Xbox live. When I run multiplayer tests I get the message: Can't finish multiplayer tests:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sajida, Oct 30, 2022.

1. sajida
    sajida Guest

My Xbox one X console can connect to the wifi but not the Xbox live. When I run multiplayer tests I get the message:

Can't finish multiplayer tests: Back up and try the test again. if it still doesn't work, there may be a problem with your network. (0x0000000000000000)

All other tests find no issues. Console was working fine last night. My Xbox is 2-3 years old. Manufactured in 2019.

I have tried all these solutions:

-Restarting console

-Unplugging everything

-Power cycling console

-Restarting the internet box

-Factory resetting the internet box

-Turning everything off and on

-Changing the DNS

-Clearing MAC

None of these have worked.

My internet is working fine on my: laptops, computer, phones, TVs, and PS4 console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

sajida, Oct 30, 2022
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

WiFi connection

you should check what is the Problem,

loosing WiFi connection

loosing live connection

loosing Internet connection
  3. Atrev316 Win User

Account and profiles greyed out

Its saying service alert on the live status. Im connected through my wifi network.
  4. CourtneyOK21 Win User

Connection is good but Live is not working.

I have same issue. My BF has an XB1 also in same house using the same wifi. His works, mine doesn't. I've connected to other wifi nothing works
  5. Private Rant Win User

Wireless Adapter Malfunction

So I just retried connecting... I can connect to my neighbors WiFi, but not my own. So it has nothing to do with the adapter. Now I think its just my WiFi.
  6. NeoTyrantx Win User

Connecting to X box live

I'm using a cable now, it works but.. my connection is worst than what it was using my wireless, that honestly makes no sense to me but would my IP have something to do with why my wifi doesn't work anymore or should I try using my wifi again?
Thema:

1. My Xbox CAN connect to WiFi but NOT Xbox live - Similar Threads - connect WiFi live

2. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  3. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10
  4. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9
  5. Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine...: i don’t know why this happens but i just need help 5dbc43a5-c161-4f4c-9cf9-54492990bd0a
  6. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  7. Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.: So ive been trying to connect my xbox to my new wireless wifi router. I have many other devices that work on this wifi so its not a password issue. Ive perform a reset of both the xbox and the...
  8. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  9. Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live: Hey all, As of midday yesterday (1 Feb 2019) I've been unable to connect to my wifi with my Xbox One, but all other devices in my house are having no issue, including my old Xbox360. I've never...
  10. Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues: Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am...